N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deoxys once again pushed his hands and arms around in a silly movement to reduce the artificial light.

The grey and light cyan Pokémon was forging a mightily impressive structure!

A green, red and yellow Pokémon was zooming around, but it was somehow not quick enough to evade a bolt of light that struck it.

A blue, purple and white Pokémon blasted a A blue, red and white Pokémon, knocking it to the ground.

A yellow and red Pokemon was just darting home with a note in its mouth.

The artificial light reappeared....

DAY SIX

10 Players

Chairdriver

Dazz

Dyson

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Tales

The Peeps

Majority is 6.

I have no idea what a homing beacon is and why would you like a full target list? I'm just wondering, is all. :)

It's the name of your power :rolleyes: Why are you pretending you don't know? I want to know what it is or I'm assume it's a bad power. A homing beacon does sound bad in my opinion. Maybe you were the one who blasted me two nights ago. When I know what the power do obviously I would need your target list as well to confirm that you are telling the truth.

Lying about it is already a bad sign for Dazz...

Herojan, I'm intrigued as to why you believe I am smelly.

Dyson, you may not have been roleblocked - I'm actually untargetable now since I evolved the night before last (thanks to whoever it was that targeted me). Did your PM actually say you were?

I am going to Vote: EEVILMURRAY because I protected Tales last night and there was no kill. Dyson was potentially roleblocked and our townie roleblocker is dead - that was Paj, right?

Tales and Jonnas are in this together FYI, joint neutrals or something.

Anyone targeting Jonnas ends up at tales, just a FYI.

How many neutrals do you think are in the game? 4 seems like too many.

Chairdriver is the redirector isn't he? He can let us know whether he redirected EEVIL or not.

It's the name of your power :rolleyes: Why are you pretending you don't know? I want to know what it is or I'm assume it's a bad power. A homing beacon does sound bad in my opinion. Maybe you were the one who blasted me two nights ago. When I know what the power do obviously I would need your target list as well to confirm that you are telling the truth.

Sorry, genuinely my mistake. I call it a lie detector but I've just looked at my role description and it does say Lie Detector/Homing Beacon.

Since this has happened, I may as well come out and say I'm Lugia and I can see the percentage of lies in a post and I would just like to say that...

I was roleblocked the night before the roleblocker was lynched.

...this post is 100% true and Esequiel is most likely telling the truth about him being Togepi.

Also Tales, I was blasted on my first night as well. I got blasted with a power to type 5 100 worded posts.

Here's my target list AND my results:

Night One- Nobody- 0%

Night Two- Esequiel- 80% truth

Night Three- Nobody- 0%

Night Four- Esequiel- 95% truth

Night Five- Chairdriver- 100% truth

I don't trust Dazz. I'm not sure how 'homing beacon' fits in with lie detection.

You'll have to take that up with ReZ but that's all I have. Nobody really ever trusts me in these games anyway so it's nowt new to me :p