N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

I'm not saying he can look at it. I'm not even saying it was Esequiel. It can't have been, as he is confirmed as targeting other people and sending them this harm thing.

I'm just saying, it is unlikely the mafia knew the format of my PMs, as I did not come out as an investigator until today.

The first night, apart from ending up targeting myself instead of Dannyboy, I feel the result is genuine.

Second night, I do not know what happened with Paj.

I feel that last night, they guessed at how my PMs would come out and tried to paint someone as "a member of the town". They got the format wrong.

It walked past a boulder as a blue of yellow and red went in the opposite direction.

Herojan, are you the boulder, or the yellow and red pokémon?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked we're at such a low number so quickly. We've only mis-lynched one person. I'm really hoping there are only 4 mafia. The annoying thing is, they have seemingly killed off our protectors.

I am the yellow and red one. I can use agility to protect myself from kills on certain nights (passive, not my main power). It's why you had to catch up with me.

Which pokémon are you then?

I don't see why you were using agility if I wasn't trying to kill you.

And I haven't had such flavour in my PMs the previous nights, which makes me sceptical.

I'm unsure about Esequiel personally.

And I have a hunch that EddieColeslaw is evil, but that is all it is, a hunch.

What's not convincing you? He's been caught lying. He says I can harm him, it's proven I don't have a power like that. If he has a power that can roleblock people from targeting him for the rest of the game, or he sends out pms himself, it doesn't matter, it reeks mafia long way. There's no way his power and the way he has been using it, is town. He is mafia.

Losing two people everyday is the very reason why we must a lynch a mafia before the day ends. What happens if we go to night? Two more townies will be killed. Is that what you want? Will we gain anything from waiting for the night?

I'm going to bed now. My top 5 list; Ese, Chair, diageo, Eddie and Eevee.

That post was mainly to diageo.

We need to think, how have two people been killed the last two nights?

Only one was killed the first.

Did they recruit a killer on the first night?

I know I was using different tactics on the last day, but I think now we really need more people saying what they've done. Inactivity (a lot maybe from mafia who are happy for the 48 hours to run out) will lose us this game.

My power will stop my target harming me, if their power cannot harm me they can still target me. Vote tales seen as I received a pm saying you can no longer harm me.

I don't remember Esequiel saying Tales was a killer.

Harm then... The way Esequiel uses it he suggests it is dangerous. All Tales does is investigate roles. I'll leave you to decide whether that's a big enough lie then from someone who accused paj! on flimsy grounds and then was first to vote for him on the day he was lynched...

I want to vote but I don't know what the majority is/whether my vote would reach majority...I must admit, Esequiel sounds very fishy right about now and it just sounds really dodgy and could potentially be putting us in danger.

Sod it! I hope we're doing the right thing!

Vote: Esequiel