N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where this alliance league is going, what I see here falls under xpert confidentiality.

My Uncle Rez, the guy I am going to hell for.

Ell is better at taking care of his alliance than Haden.

You may run the Lower League but you don't run this one!

Here is where the results get difficult.

This is our alliance and that's the way it stays.

The difference between me and you? Inter you're going to hell when you die!

How are you feeling now?

Fine back at xpert.

Sopranos-Season5F.jpg

Week 11

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 5 J7, 9 Bubbles 24 points

New Nexus: 4 Haden, 9 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,6 Rez, 8 Peeps 21 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 8 Tales, 3 Cube 17 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 7 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 3 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 11 points

Week 11

New Nexus: 5 Haden, 10 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 25 points

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,7 Rez, 9 Peeps 25 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

The Final Three: 7 Odwin, 9 Tales, 4 Cube 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 6 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 13 points

Interhawk Federation: 3 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 11 points

Btw if the end result ends in a tie I will be adding up overall scores so the Trio may well find itself at an advantage.

Haden, do you think you could put the Match date next to the week number so that I can work out for match got me the points? :) Ta

I swear I've been getting 2 points every week even though I've managed to pick up couple of wins and a draw recently.

Haden, do you think you could put the Match date next to the week number so that I can work out for match got me the points? :) Ta

I swear I've been getting 2 points every week even though I've managed to pick up couple of wins and a draw recently.

Your points are relative to your league position. So 1 point is for bottom 2 points for 2nd from bottom etc.

I could do it for wins etc but I thought this would be a fairer way of doing it. Some people also wanted me to add up scores week on week, after this test run next season I will ask people how they want the alliance league to work.

Your points are relative to your league position. So 1 point is for bottom 2 points for 2nd from bottom etc.

I could do it for wins etc but I thought this would be a fairer way of doing it. Some people also wanted me to add up scores week on week, after this test run next season I will ask people how they want the alliance league to work.

Cheers for explaining it. I like your system :)

I don't get it. He prepares against the wrong attack, target the wrong playmaker, I target the correct playmaker and he still wins? What did he do, 2 million prize money?

Luckily my two last away matches are against the two bottom teams.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost