Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

I was in the pub with friends and when Rooney scored the first penalty some bloke shouted "game on" and loads of Chelsea fans laughed. Delicious irony.

Welbeck will be added to the Sturridge and Johnson list. Forgotten about within a week.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the pub with friends and when Rooney scored the first penalty some bloke shouted "game on" and loads of Chelsea fans laughed. Delicious irony.

Welbeck will be added to the Sturridge and Johnson list. Forgotten about within a week.

Of course. Nobody is pure anymore. Nobody. If they know they can go down and get something for it, why wouldn't they? These professionals know that referees are fallible.

Everybody knows what the solution is, to help these referees, yet nothing is done about it. It'll happen every week, on some level.

Yeah, why were they booing Ferdinand? Makes our supporters look MORE moronic.

The Johnson penalty was actually discussed for quite a while on 5live today. I was there listening whilst trying to move a car out of snow :p

I fixed eet. ;)

Ah, 5Live, haven't listened to that for a while.

Also, it probably won't even be mentioned that Luiz "dived" for that Mata free-kick. Maybe if it had gone in. Maybe.

Not the most emphatic win, but we grinded it out and the new demba scored a lovely goal :) Now we're only one point behind Chelsea...dare to dream?

I was pretty pleased with a 3-3 draw in the end. Have a bet on with my mate that Man U aren't gonna win the league and it keeps Chelsea nicely within touching distance. Plus, losing a 3 goal lead will probably batter their confidence more than a standard draw so hopefully they can continue to mess up and leave 4th place for us - or Arsenal, would still prefer them to get it :heh:

The Premier League trophy is at my local Barclays bank today (Altrincham, south Manchester), just got a picture taken with it.

Given that Chelsea won't be getting anywhere near it this season I felt that I should grab the opportunity of a pic with it whilst I could. :p

The Premier League trophy is at my local Barclays bank today (Altrincham, south Manchester), just got a picture taken with it.

Given that Chelsea won't be getting anywhere near it this season I felt that I should grab the opportunity of a pic with it whilst I could. :p

Pics or GTFO.

Can you imagine watching that match on tv and suddenly seeing your cat running around on the pitch lol

Shame Liverpool once again had trouble infront of goal, we looked much more likely to score all throughout the match but just couldnt do it. Also so many of Spearing's passes were terrible during that match.

Shit game.

Was great when Agger was about to tear Bales face off for that shocking dive. He didn't even do a Johnson and throw his leg out.

We were slightly better, but didn't look like scoring. Carroll played well, as did Spearing. The whole defence was very good. Kelly had Bale in his backpocket when he was on his side. Skrtel was awesome. Gerrard looked very good.

Happy with the performance, but not with the result.

Pleased with the result. We had key players out and Liverpool didn't manage to threaten us that much.

Kyle was outstanding - had Bellamy on toast for the whole game.

0-0 is fair if you ask me. Not happy with Bale's dive though.

Also, Suarez is still a twat.

Edited by spirited away

:D Taken this from the BBC website:

"From AnfieldCat: "In my 3 minute cameo I've ran past more players than Stewart Downing has all season.""

:D

Downing ran past quite a few of yours the other week. :p

The cat was awesome, and the most exciting thing that was on show tonight.

The Suárez Parker thing was obviously accidental. It's because it's public enemy number one that did it...

If it was the other way round nobody would give a shit.

The bumming of Bale all night was hilarious. He was shit, and they still were praising him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!