Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also night 3, an item is dropped. That's additional info you wouldn't have known :p

I fully admit it doesn't say much more than the write-ups but that's hardly my fault.

Also, I just remembered Tales shot Arbitor, so I think he can be totally cleared of being mafia.

It's gotta be Flink or Eevil. Gotta beeee.

Said that aaaages ago. I trust Tales. Jayseven has gained my trust over this last couple of phases. I suspect EEVIL more than Flink.

If it were up to me, EEVIL then Flink then Jay.

He definitely has something to do with crime scenes as he got the info I sent to Diageo on Arbitor.

I could target Peeps tonight and if I'm silenced the next day we know he is lying about his character?

But that would be wasting the item that herojan gave me!

Why has EEVIL completely escaped your suspicions?

Because I've accounted for my actions and people who have previously investigated me, Yvonne etc. have always said I was good.

Also, Peeps, I see you asked for protection tonight, so you have it, again.

Surely a bribery measure.

I'm willing to go with Flink tonight so we can get a lynch

Likewise. There has been suspicion on Flink for days now.

Have we had the mafia don?

Although, in a James Bond game, would any villain really appear as good under investigation? Unless it is someone who we don't expect to be SMERSH.

Diageo mentioned that himself though.

Eevil or Flink. I'd go for Flink. Eevil has a good investigation result from Yvonne remember?

But he wouldn't have known that I sent Diageo that information. Peeps came out with knowing it before I said that I had sent it to him.

Unless Peeps killed Diageo and stole the information.

I don't think that's the case though.

Flink and eeeeevil. I caaaaaannot decideee.

Diageo mentioned that himself though.

Eevil or Flink. I'd go for Flink. Eevil has a good investigation result from Yvonne remember?

Diageo was dead so I don't think he did mention it.

I still think we should go EEVIL, Flink, Jay but if we want this day to end then I'll go with the Flink vote. As long as we go for EEVIL next and not me :p

EEVIL may well be the mafia don. Trevelyan appeared good in Goldeneye lol. Q has set up SMERSH because he doesn't like John Cleese taking over.

We have two votes for Flink out of a majority 4?

As I said, I'll put my vote on just to narrow down our list of suspects but EEVIL is the most suspicious to me at the moment so I'd rather we went for him.

Would we all prefer a lynch to a no lynch?

It's passive/automatic. I didn't get anything last night obviously because I used a different power - the one you gave me. I don't send targets, that'd need crazy accuracy lol.