NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

You're stumbling over your own words there. :heh:

Trevelyan is evil as hell in Goldeneye. I mean...the guy's a bastard. This idea that you're now neutral could be because you've had your identity revealed.

No, I win with whoever wins. I'm a traitor.

How the fuck can Trevelyan be considered Neutral?!

That's the part I don't buy...

Also, what does it reveal when looking at who voted for you and Dazz (if you're neutral?) That people voted for two neutrals?

That's the part I don't buy...

Also, what does it reveal when looking at who voted for you and Dazz (if you're neutral?) That people voted for two neutrals?

Like I said, why would the mafia take a vote away from their own?

Alec is not part of SMERSH, which is the mafia in this game (as proven by ReZ).

Mafia vote for neutrals as they can pose a threat for them.

Anyway I'll be going off to bed as I'm tired from studying and having an exam today, plus I have a talk about my placement tomorrow.

I don't expect to survive, so do look at who voted.

Because it would confuse the town? Possibly. I'm not ruling anything out.

If Alec can be neutral (like you say), he can sure as hell be part of anything...

I think you're mafia trying to pass yourself off as neutral.

It's not impossible that the mafia would take a vote away from one of their own to gain that person trust. Still, probably not very likely.

I don't really know about you. Trevelyan was always a traitor. It's not like he just switched sides every now and then; he hated Bond and the British because his parents were betrayed by them (or something to that effect).

Because it would confuse the town? Possibly. I'm not ruling anything out.

If Alec can be neutral (like you say), he can sure as hell be part of anything...

I think you're mafia trying to pass yourself off as neutral.

How would the mafia know I would get exposed today? They wouldn't.

I -can- be part of anything as I win with whoever wins. That's what makes me a neutral, that's why my role says Survivor/Defector.

I'm -not- mafia.

How would the mafia know I would get exposed today? They wouldn't.

Does that mean they wouldn't turn on one of their own to gain the town's trust?

Defector.

Speaks for itself.

Eenuh raises a good point though, why would the mafia take a vote away from their own.

That is, until you remember that Cube could redirect people and would've carried out his action before dying.

I think the mafia tried to torture someone and remove their vote (2 different people?) but got redirected to Eenuh who is surely boss mafia?

Yvonne! When you come online please answer/respond to my questions.

Urgh, I am not mafia, and certainly not the boss. I have nothing to do with SMERSH.

Eenuh raises a good point though, why would the mafia take a vote away from their own.

We've just been fucked 3 players down. Silencing one to restore some confidence sounds like something they'd do.

I'm not silenced. I simply can't vote. Why would the mafia roleblock one of their own? And how would they perform all of their actions if they blocked one of their own, tortured them and still managed to kill two people and whatever else they did? Must be a big mafia then.

But whatever, I know people never listen to me anyway (see Pokémon mafia). I'm not a liar, I couldn't tell lies to save my life. If I did, I would've claimed a different role.

I think whoever killed Natalya isn't mafia. You said that you had the choice to kill MadDog or not? I think someone else decided to kill him.

The mafia would've killed Cube, that makes sense. Cube managed to redirect the torturer to Eenuh before dying (theory).

Actually another theory - before now the torturer has always restricted people to 100 words... does it have a different effect on a fellow mafia?

To elaborate on the MadDog/Natalya situation, I think Yvonne killed him.

I think whoever killed Natalya isn't mafia. You said that you had the choice to kill MadDog or not? I think someone else decided to kill him.

The mafia would've killed Cube, that makes sense. Cube managed to redirect the torturer to Eenuh before dying (theory).

Actually another theory - before now the torturer has always restricted people to 100 words... does it have a different effect on a fellow mafia?

To elaborate on the MadDog/Natalya situation, I think Yvonne killed him.

Or it's because I'm an agent or whatever. I've been through explosions etc, I'm sure some torture won't silence me completely like it did with others.

You'll see when I am lynched that I am neutral. I could be beneficial to the town if they let me, but I don't think I'll survive this day with people jumping on me like that.

Anyway I really have to go now, can't stay on longer. Goodnight.

ok we just lost three people so I'm just gonna say it.

Sprout is mafia.

vote sprout

Watch carefully anyone who disagrees with me.

Hang on - where have you gotten this from?

You've come in and avoided all questions regardsing your role and character now that your old role is essentially defect, and you expect us to believe that you are an investigator all of a sudden? In the middle of a lynch, no less.

I refuse to believe you until you give us some answers.

I was told by god himself. And tomorrow I'm investigating you Dyson.

Boris never had anything to do with my ability. I am an alignment investigator, Jack Wade to be precise. Watch goldeneye, he even wears a deerhunter, and COLOURFUL Hawaiian shirts.

day 1 I found that diageo is good

day 2 I found that eevilmurray is good

day 3 I found that sprout is evil

Try and find a hole in my story; there isn't one.

I formally request protection until we find the rest of these mafia scumnags.

I can buy that.

If we ever find a character who is likely to own a single-handed keyboard (lol wut, srsly) then I have reason to believe they killed MadDog.

1. I actually find that believable.

2. It's unlikely you'll get protection since Diageo and Flinky have really itchy backs/ are going to be tossers.