NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Signups

Ah put me in then.

I'll be quite busy in school until the 22nd or something, but I should still have enough time to check the thread multiple times per day. =)

Awesome! Yeah you won't need too much prior knowledge. This is going to be a pretty standard mafia game, no storyline flowing through it or anything like that in particular. As long as you do a tiny bit of research on whatever character you get you'll be absolutely fine :)

Now that I've properly finished the roles it will be a shame to lose three. Yes, I can use them in my next game (if there is a next game) but I'd love for this to actually reach 22.

Seeing as it isn't even at 19 yet, though, I don't know if I should give up that hope.

I'll give it another go.

YES! Nice one dude.

I forget...was it one of my Pokemafia's that put you off?

I would like to play!

YES! This guy's one of mine. Thought you'd never arrive!

Okay so we have 19... But I would LOVE to make it up to 22. General opinion? I assume most people will want to start, and I can always use my other roles in my next game.

Anyway, what do people think? If anyone knows of someone who might want to join get them signed up ASAP. If not, I'll start this possibly later this evening if nobody else wants in and people just want to get going.

So yeah, let me know!

I would start it tbh. I advertised it in one thread and semi advertised in another. I think we've got as many as we're gonna get.

NEWBIE! GET EM!

Hey. Are you affiliated with anyone?

A friend recommended the mafia games here, though I don't think I see them on the signup list...should have asked what their username was!

Welcome to the forum Yvonne!

Thanks!

What's their real name? I know EVERYONE.

Intimately.

Okay so we have 19... But I would LOVE to make it up to 22. General opinion? I assume most people will want to start, and I can always use my other roles in my next game.

Anyway, what do people think? If anyone knows of someone who might want to join get them signed up ASAP. If not, I'll start this possibly later this evening if nobody else wants in and people just want to get going.

So yeah, let me know!

Add me in, need more mafia experience.

My advertising paid off!

I didn't see any advertising :idea:, until you mentioned it.:grin:

What's their real name? I know EVERYONE.

ReZ, did you not see that Rummy said he'd bring a couple of new players? :p Yvonne is one of them, The_Arbitor is the other.

I didn't realise they were both Rummy's though....and Yvonne said she didn't see Rummy's name and Rummy's name is Rummy. Well not his name name. But his name.

Yo.

I didn't realise they were both Rummy's though....and Yvonne said she didn't see Rummy's name and Rummy's name is Rummy. Well not his name name. But his name.

Yo.

Well, he did say he'd bring a couple of new players, and those two have signed up specifically for the mafia games, so ... Occam's razor, innit? :heh:

Right, so now we have 20, so we have to get up to 22 to kick things off. Can you guys think of anyone else who might not be signed up but who wants to play? Get them in here! I want to start soon :)

Moogle, Paj!, Raining again strike me as prior oft-players but they may be busy/not wanting to play. They are the only three former players I can think of. I keep trying to get Happenstance, Goafer and Retro Link into mafia but they ain't having any of it. :p