N-Europe

Zelda's 25th Anniversary!

daftada

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stunt is unforgiveable!

I'll feel a little less angry when I'm able to download/purchase the CD with the music on it, but the experience, sitting in a vast theater with hundreds of Zelda fans whilst listening to custom made orchestrated tracks of various Zelda games and possibly a Skyward Sword scoop, is not spread to as many fans as possible.

Shame on you NINTENDO, shame on you!

If anything the mainland would've made more sense.....

This is the latest.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16067

News: Nintendo Dismisses London Store Rumours

Aug 12th 2011 08:54

Nintendo has claimed rumours about a Nintendo Store in London are "speculation".

Earlier in the week UK-based Nintendo fans were excited by a rumour that stated Nintendo was to open a store in the heart of London on it's most well known shopping street - Oxford Street. However, Nintendo has gone on record to claim that this is nothing but "speculation".

Speaking to VG247 a Nintendo representative said talk of a Nintendo store in London is "purely rumour and speculation,” seemingly dismissing the notion completely. However, Nintendo is known for denying rumours until they are willing to announce details so we will have to wait and see.

The original rumour suggested that within two weeks a Nintendo store would be opened on Oxford Street. Details seemed to suggest that it would be a concession within a large department store, such as Selfridges or John Lewis, rather than a store in itself like in New York,

But surely they've gotta be looking at expanding past the New York store.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Did you ever get your concert tickets via email? I've changed computers and while trying to import all my emails I seem to have lost any confirmation email about it. But I can't really ever remember getting one... bit worrying.

Did you ever get your actual ticket via email?

I'm gonna book my train tickets today, what/where do you wanna meet?

Need to check what time my train is booked for, booked it ages ago. I finish work at 9 so I can check later.

[edit] I can meet you in Hammersmith at around 5?

Edited by The Peeps