N-Europe

3D Pokédex App

Ashley

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Thought you were essentially saying "Nice try, but better luck next time." I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying. :p

Still, I would like some more Pokemans for this app.

As would I

Here's how I see it going

Gen III dex next including all the Kanto and Johto Pokémon within the Hoenn Pokédex. Following on from that, we'll get the Johto Dex with any Gen IV additions and then Sinnoh Dex with all the rest

• 4 months later...

YAY! Finally an update to the Pokedex!

Pokedex Pro, an upgraded version of the previous Pokedex program, coming 7/14. New features. Pokedex Pro will cost 1500 yen, will be helpful in BW 2. Will include all Pokemon from the entire series. The original Pokedex BW will no longer be downloadable as of 6/17, but won't be removed from users' machines. SpotPass service for the original will continue through year-end.

hiHix.jpg

okC22.jpg

sOOS9.jpg

This is great - I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely new 3D models.

Same, since it looks like they've updated the 3D models for old Pokémon. Look at Pikachu, it appears to be the PokéPark model rather than the stadium ones they always use

Shame it costs 1,500 Yen (Likely $15/€15/£10)

Edited by Serebii

Same, since it looks like they've updated the 3D models for old Pokémon. Look at Pikachu, it appears to be the PokéPark model rather than the stadium ones they always use

Shame it costs 1,500 Yen (Likely $15/€15/£10)

Yeah, some of the Stadium models were looking pretty ropey by the time Battle Revolution came out, even if they had had a bit of a lick of paint.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...