NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Indeed, yes :) If we have someone who roleblocked someone who wasn't me, then they likely roleblocked a mafioso.

You were saved from being killed Cube, how do you know?

Because my PM said so, which leads me to believe that the kill prevention wasn't the work of a roleblocker.

That's what I was thinking. Being told a killer was roleblocked doesn't sound right.

If you were indeed protected, and since Shorty was a roleblocker. I would assume that the only roleblocker left is Ellmeister. And that is who roleblocked jayseven.

Diageo; certain he wasn't a redirector?

Refer to my first post; it can be that there are two roleblockers left, and one is an idiot. If town didn't kill because they were roleblocked, then anyone who didn't roleblock me will be safe in the knowledge that they have a mafia on their hands. That's what I'm proposing.

Certain who's not a redirector?

I don't think whoever stopped the kill was a roleblocker. I see no reason for Cube to be told he was saved by a roleblocker. I think it makes much more sense that he was protected. Also, there are already 2 roleblockers, Shorty and Ellmeister. So I think Cube was protected, and Ellmeister roleblocked you. I'm pretty certain actually as that's what makes the most sense.

Diageo: Just a question. Certain shorty wasn't a redirector, not a roleblocker?

Protectors may indeed be involved. I know for sure that I was roleblocked. Someone out there knows they blocked me. If someone knows they are a roleblocker and targetted someone that wasn't me, then either they targetted a killer or they were redirected. Either way; well worth me sharing the info.

Diageo: Just a question. Certain shorty wasn't a redirector, not a roleblocker?

Shorty claimed to be a redirector, his death revealed him to be a roleblocker.

Shorty was dead. He was a Barman. He could prepare drinks for people and stop them from performing their nightly action. He was MAFIA! And also, his mouth was foaming, which was particularly vile and put everyone off their dinners =(

Seems pretty clear to me.

I'm not sure I understand this whole two roleblocker and a killer thing jay was saying. Basically though, does any of it give us a suspect?

Hey yeah I did. I forgot he gave info butnhes been suspicious. Maybe jay and diageo in cahoots with each other so jay knows who diageo is?

Internet screwed up so won't be on much. Ill try to.keep.up with updates on phone for Mafias. Sorry peeople!

Taaaaales. What have you been doing????

Not much. Haven't really paid much attention to this game, partly because it doesn't interest me. Think I forgot to send in a target. Or maybe two, I got a warning from dyson, ironic considering I replaced him in my mafia. But for tonight I got nothing.

Is the write up usually that short? does it only describes kills? If not, what happened with the rest?

Tales, you really haven't given us any information. What's your power?

Mcoy vote: Diageo

Mcoy hasn't forgotten how much you tried to push the pressure off shorty by accusing Mcoy the other day. That with the fact you only voted Shorty after he was guaranteed to be lynched at the end of the day leads Mcoy to believe you are mafia.

Has Mcoy forgotten that the reason we lynched Shorty is because of Cube's power, the same power that has already cleared me?

Vote tales no reason other than I'm bored.

I was also planing on voting Tales for absolutely no reason. I just have a feeling.

What about telling us your power then? If it's useless then you might as well tell us. You can't possibly have no information whatsoever?

Anyways, I have a feeling Tales is mafia. He's been fairly quiet, and is telling us nothing.

I have no useful information to give.

You have information about yourself at the very least.