N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh give it up or I'll reactivate the lynchbomb again.

The Peeps told me I can use a lie detector as a day power if anyone is interested.

Do that. The day phases have pretty much been on hold for three days and you need to go, no matter what the cost.

Why are you refusing to vote again? You already skipped out once.

Because I am unsure of what to make of this.

At this stage of the game I do not want to make another mistake by taking part in a lynch of a another townie.

Because I am unsure of what to make of this.

At this stage of the game I do not want to make another mistake by taking part in a lynch of a another townie.

So you won't vote for someone who has continuously lied to us, killed two townies, ended the day early when he was nearly lynched and now claims to have a lynchbomb?

So you won't vote for someone who has continuously lied to us, killed two townies, ended the day early when he was nearly lynched and now claims to have a lynchbomb?

The fact that he confessed to killing these two townies instead of lying about it holds me back.

I want to think he's just someone who made a mistake, but I'm not sure so I'm just gonna take a pass on this matter.

And mr-pauls 10/10 threat meter on Dannyboy worries me more.

That's kind of what I mean.

I can say with confidence that there is a zero percent chance that Tales is good.

It's good enough for me. This is getting stupid. There have been two if not three day phases wasted by Tales. He can't possibly be a townie. Enough damage has already been caused in waiting to lynch the guy that he's kept us off investigating other players. No more.

Vote: Tales

I call bullshit on the lynchbomb.

He likely said it because you or one of your teammates told him to try it.

(That last post was in reply to Mundi)

That was really subtle.

I can't see why my vote is so important, not counting me and Tales you have 13 others to lynch him.

That is well enough if he is clearly a mafia member.