N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the other pictures are portrait style showing only the face. Yours is landscape style showing your face, suit and a weapon. It's different. I noticed it was different. Now it's true that The Peeps could have just picked random pictures and this is just coincidence, I don't know why he would upload them if they were random. But anyway, the point is it looks different.

PhillipKing.png

Aqui1a's picture of the Stig showed his entire upper torso as well, so I still don't see how my picture stands out. :heh:

Yours is landscape style showing your face, suit and a weapon. It's different. I noticed it was different.

Mine is landscape and shows my face and a weapon.

(As to the bold stuff..has someone joined the game or something?)

Erm...what's triggering Peeps to post those messages? Does someone have a day power?

Second post: oh good, I'm not a woman :D

Are you going to ignore my question?

So far a woman has reached out from the rubble from a dark place. Was someone caught in some sort of collapse?

Jayne!

The Man they call Jayne!

Oh, He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

and he gave him what for.

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne.

Our Jayne saw the mudders' backs breakin'.

He saw the mudders' lament.

And he saw the Magistrate takin'

every dollar and leavin' five cents.

So he said: "You can't do that to my people."

said "You can't crush them under your heel."

So Jayne strapped on his hat

and in 5 seconds flat

stole everythin' Boss Higgins had to steal.

Oh, He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne.

Now here is what separates heroes

from common folk like you and I.

The man they call Jayne

he turned 'round his plane

and let that money hit sky.

He dropped it onto our houses

he dropped it into our yards.

The man they called Jayne

he stole away our pain

and headed out for the stars!

He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne...

Just randomly thought of posting that.

Also, my picture isn't landscape.

Mine is landscape and shows my face and a weapon.

(As to the bold stuff..has someone joined the game or something?)

Are you confused or something?

A very disoriented Sandra Beach looks around and heads back home

Heroicjanitor has returned to the game

Didn't Jonnas claim to have given heroic a zombie antidote? Is this it taking effect?

In that case I'm more inclined to believe his story. Heroic, were you told what happened to you? Can you confirm or deny anything?

It's for my own private investigation. I don't know why you wouldn't want to reveal it, unless you were mafia. Names don't really give anything away except for your sex. So I don't see why the reluctance to answer.

*points to post*
*points to reply*

All right, if Cube, who I have evidence is good, has a landscape picture then I guess it does vary in style too.

It's for my own private investigation. I don't know why you wouldn't want to reveal it, unless you were mafia. Names don't really give anything away except for your sex. So I don't see why the reluctance to answer.

Oh man, sorry, I'm blind very very tired.

I disagree. You could be mafia who found something out about someone, but only know their character name. Perhaps someone you want to get rid of. Then you ask me and confirm it, and I'm dead the next day. Even if you're not evil, it may help other mafiosos who will take note when I say my name.

/paranoia

My initials are M.P., is that enough or do you want my full name?

Very little activity on their part.

Actually, scratch Ell of that list (although he's one of the few we know nothing about). There are the lowest posters, and I believe we also don't have anything on their roles/powers.

Dazz (2)

Jayseven (4)

MadDog (8)

Nintendohnut (11)

Dyson (13)

Actually, scratch Ell of that list (although he's one of the few we know nothing about). There are the lowest posters, and I believe we also don't have anything on their roles/powers.

Dazz (2)

Jayseven (4)

MadDog (8)

Nintendohnut (11)

Dyson (13)

Yup. The earthquake/disaster-causers are potentially in this list, unless someone who's been posting frequently lied.

Yup. The earthquake/disaster-causers are potentially in this list, unless someone who's been posting frequently lied.

As they tried to roleblock Eenuh, I suspect that God (i.e. the disaster causer) is mafia. There's also the item breaker (likely killer) who is also in the list. And the zombies. So that's three people who are certainly evil and a list of six people (as, even though he's been talking more, I can't find much about him) who may fit the bill.