N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Oh, Esequiel is the second redirector. And just happened to target everyone Aqui1a did. I guess it was coincidence unless one of them is lying.

I'm still lost on the conflagration though.

And mr-paul, you have information that Esequiel is evil? Where did you get it? Why aren't we chasing up on it?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can say now that aqui1a is telling the truth. I targeted aqui1la last night but was directed to ellmeister. In doing so I caused anyone targetting ell to be re-directed to Eddie and vice versa. I was looking to see if anyone was being protected or anything like that to suggest mafia involvement.

So essentially you redirected everyone from Eddie, who is a suspect... And you are seen as evil by mr-paul.

Oh, Esequiel is the second redirector. And just happened to target everyone Aqui1a did. I guess it was coincidence unless one of them is lying.

I'm still lost on the conflagration though.

And mr-paul, you have information that Esequiel is evil? Where did you get it? Why aren't we chasing up on it?

Because everyone is caught up on Aqui1a (including me, but we don't just have to follow one lead!)

I targeted him and was told that he was "surely evil" and his character/job.

And he had been ignoring my questions asking to confirm his character/job and his post style seems different from when he is a townie.

I redirected from eddy to what I thought was aqui1a because I figured if there was any protection on aqui1a thy was meant for Eddie it would have surely been mafia.

I assure you I'm town, and I'm quite suspicious of your "info" Paul as it is quite clearly wrong. As for aqui1a targetting the same people as me I'm not sure. Night 1 REZ and Diegao night 2 aqui1a and Eddie.

I redirected from eddy to what I thought was aqui1a because I figured if there was any protection on aqui1a thy was meant for Eddie it would have surely been mafia.

I assure you I'm town, and I'm quite suspicious of your "info" Paul as it is quite clearly wrong. As for aqui1a targetting the same people as me I'm not sure. Night 1 REZ and Diegao night 2 aqui1a and Eddie.

What is your character's job?

I admit it looks suspect, I just don't want another game where I'm constantly battling to get people to listen to me. You have my job and my previous targets so either lynch me or don't. When you find I am good you know who to go after.