N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why not clarify that earlier >_> He is a famous character with a distinguished face of the Stig.

Why bother refusing to answer questions that aren't that hard to answer?

because it's really boring. :p

It's more boring for us wasting all this time on you, believe me.

Well you're definitely wasting your time.. :zzz:

Did anyone target Aqu1la? IF so, it would be the only way of proving his innocence.

How about trying to prove I'm guilty?

Well so far it is either:

You targeted me and roleblocked me with a force of nature. It is connected to the flame force of nature yesterday somehow.

OR

You claim to have a great redirecting power that hasn't been proven by anyone that may be a mafia role.

I'm not sure yet, but the way you're playing makes you seem guilty.

Well so far it is either:

You targeted me and roleblocked me with a force of nature. It is connected to the flame force of nature yesterday somehow.

OR

You claim to have a great redirecting power that hasn't been proven by anyone that may be a mafia role.

I'm not sure yet, but the way you're playing makes you seem guilty.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think Ell's got it in for me, no matter what I say? :(

Because you're the only link currently with all this natural disaster stuff, which he has been effected with both nights, and you've admitted to targeting him this night just gone.

I think he's justified of being suspicious of you tbh, even though I'm not 100% sure on you.

I'd like to hear what Dyson was up to last night too, the other person who claimed to be in the conflagration thing the first night.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think Ell's got it in for me, no matter what I say? :(

You just asked about proving you guilty, so all I did was give you my theories.

If you redirected from yourself to ReZ on the first night, how comes Mr-Paul was blocked by a fire?

You just asked about proving you guilty, so all I did was give you my theories.

If you redirected from yourself to ReZ on the first night, how comes Mr-Paul was blocked by a fire?

Nobody targeted me on the first night. I would have ended up roleblocking Rez, if not for that weird swap between him and Diageo. I ended up targeting and roleblocking Diageo.

How can I even be responsible for the conflagration, when me and Dyson didn't interact during the night, yet he was blocked by it? Am I missing/forgetting something?

What part of Aqui1a's explanation doesn't make sense? Makes sense to me :(

I haven't read the whole argument against Aqui1a closely yet, because I wanted to address something from earlier:

Heroic, you targetted Jonnas last night, right? Then it wasn't Jonnas you encountered, and it definitely wasn't a zombie. I can confirm as much.

I was targeted by two people that I can tell, one had a gun and a scabbed hand, the other was a mosquito type thing. Not sure what it did but it will probably affect me at some stage...

What part of Aqui1a's explanation doesn't make sense? Makes sense to me :(

I was targeted by two people that I can tell, one had a gun and a scabbed hand, the other was a mosquito type thing. Not sure what it did but it will probably affect me at some stage...

I know nothing about the mosquito thing. It was the same thing that hit Eenuh yesterday, wasn't it?

Because you're the only link currently with all this natural disaster stuff, which he has been effected with both nights, and you've admitted to targeting him this night just gone.

I think he's justified of being suspicious of you tbh, even though I'm not 100% sure on you.

I'd like to hear what Dyson was up to last night too, the other person who claimed to be in the conflagration thing the first night.

Mr Paul, who did you target, was it Aqui1a? Wouldn't that disprove his theory.

Someone was redirected from Eddie to Ellmeister or something right?

So this is the second time Aqui1a targets the same person as one of the other redirector?

So first night ReZ and Diageo are swapped. Aqui1a targets ReZ.

Second night Eddie and Ellmeister are swapped. Aqui1a targets Ellmeister.

It seems like too much of a coincidence, Aqui1a must be doing something there. I don't believe him.

Nobody targeted me on the first night. I would have ended up roleblocking Rez, if not for that weird swap between him and Diageo. I ended up targeting and roleblocking Diageo.

How can I even be responsible for the conflagration, when me and Dyson didn't interact during the night, yet he was blocked by it? Am I missing/forgetting something?

The connection is, your target was Diageo and Dyson's target was Diageo and Dyson got hit by the conflagration.

Ellmeister targeted Dyson and got blocked by the conflagration

mr-paul got blocked by the conflagration when he targeted you (Aqui1a).

It's all connected and you're in the middle.

Vote: Aqu1a

I targeted Aqui1a night 1 and was roleblocked by a "terrifying conflagration". Ell and Dyson claim to have been affected despite not targeting Aqui1a. Aqui1a says he targeted ReZ.

Night 2 Ell is roleblocked by a flashflood. Aqui1a claims he re-directed away from himself to Ell.

Did anyone target Aqui1a last night or know of anyone who did?

Well I can say now that aqui1a is telling the truth. I targeted aqui1la last night but was directed to ellmeister. In doing so I caused anyone targetting ell to be re-directed to Eddie and vice versa. I was looking to see if anyone was being protected or anything like that to suggest mafia involvement.

Just read through the thread again...

What do you know about Esequiel?

I was told he was a big threat and "surely evil". This seemed a bit oddly written and I'm not sure of its accuracy, but I feel we should keep an eye on him.

Esequiel, can you tell me what your character is please?

For the attention of Esequiel.

Well I can say now that aqui1a is telling the truth. I targeted aqui1la last night but was directed to ellmeister. In doing so I caused anyone targetting ell to be re-directed to Eddie and vice versa. I was looking to see if anyone was being protected or anything like that to suggest mafia involvement.

Oh man :bowdown:

However, if both of you have the same role, you cannot be of the same alignment.