NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Do we have anyone who is clearly town though?

I would hope that us two are.

Good tracking!

Just to throw some more information out there, I targeted Dannyboy and was given a threat level of 10/10 after carefully observing his abilities, characteristics and appearance.

Unlike with Esequiel, it hasn't given me any clue to what his character is (doctor, pilot, politician etc.) so I'm willing to believe he could be a zombie/alien or something.

Vote: Dannyboy the Dane to get some info out of him.

What about last night? What happened to you then?

Okay, just so it is out in the clear, yesterdays events about the gun shooting and the shouting, I was trying to reach Dyson. Not really sure what this means for him.

Mr-Paul seems to have a strong word against Danny so I think Danny needs to help clear things up if he can.

Today, I was not impeded from reaching my target, hurray :) Only to find, someone was there not letting me near, I know who that is. Apparently this is not good for my self esteem :p Understandable, I've been pretty useless so far >_<

It would seem I need to come forward and clear stuff up now.

As it happens, I am the disfigured man who has kept people away from their targets. My name is Adam Casey, and I am a renegade soldier. When the apocalypse broke out, I was charged with maintaining security in one of the security bunkers, but something went terribly wrong and an explosion went off in the bunker. I survived it, but I was disfigured on most of my body and face, which gave me quite a ghastly appearance and gave me a severe speech impediment. After the catastrophe in the bunker I vowed to roam the wastelands and protect whomever I found, which is what I do.

So far I have protected the following people:

Night 1: EddieColeslaw

Night 2: Jonnas

Night 3: Dyson

Night 4: Eenuh

Regarding the threat level, I assume it is due to my ghastly appearance (which has already been mistaken for that of a zombie) and my militaristic manners of protection.

It would seem I need to come forward and clear stuff up now.

As it happens, I am the disfigured man who has kept people away from their targets. My name is Adam Casey, and I am a renegade soldier. When the apocalypse broke out, I was charged with maintaining security in one of the security bunkers, but something went terribly wrong and an explosion went off in the bunker. I survived it, but I was disfigured on most of my body and face, which gave me quite a ghastly appearance and gave me a severe speech impediment. After the catastrophe in the bunker I vowed to roam the wastelands and protect whomever I found, which is what I do.

So far I have protected the following people:

Night 1: EddieColeslaw

Night 2: Jonnas

Night 3: Dyson

Night 4: Eenuh

Regarding the threat level, I assume it is due to my ghastly appearance (which has already been mistaken for that of a zombie) and my militaristic manners of protection.

Thanks for saving me. =)

You're covered in scabs, right?

Scab as in the disease? Doesn't exactly fit with his role. His background story is completly irrelevant too and seem to serve more as a purpose to explain his looks than properly explain his power in my opinion. How do you protect?

(yeah I know I shouldn't be the one to ask question, but I'm not going stop. I'll play the game my way)

Scab as in the disease? Doesn't exactly fit with his role. His background story is completly irrelevant too and seem to serve more as a purpose to explain his looks than properly explain his power in my opinion. How do you protect?

(yeah I know I shouldn't be the one to ask question, but I'm not going stop. I'll play the game my way)

It matches what has been shown in the write-ups. However, it doesn't let us know anything about his alignment.

Who were your previous targets?

(You as in Dannyboy)

Are you related to people getting pricked by something?

Are you referring to the mosquito? If so, it's not me. If you're referring to something else I've missed, it could possibly be me, perhaps.

I think he should say one person who is clearly town to confirm his story. If he's telling the truth then it's bad for the zombies to know everyone who is protected against them.

None of the people I targeted have been cleared as good, though. I did try targeting Herojan last night (and the night before, but I was arrested), but he's now dead, apparently.

Do you still want me to say their names? Or maybe tonight I could target you, or Eenuh, if you need convincing?

There's no direct mention of scabs in my PM, but since my body was caught in an explosion, it makes sense that I have scabs (as in the crusty layer that forms when wounds are healing).

I just told what revelant info there is about me to explain what people have been wondering about (my appearance and actions). It differs a bit how I protect; last night, for instance, you can see me protect Eenuh/the old man from the earthquake. Other times I simply chase people away with my gun and shouting.

It matches what has been shown in the write-ups. However, it doesn't let us know anything about his alignment.

Who were your previous targets?

(You as in Dannyboy)

I am good. I posted all my targets so far above.

I am good. I posted all my targets so far above.

Sorry about that, missed it.

I don't think the mosquito thing is bad, nothing bad has happened to anyone because of it.

I think the rat monster is bad.

We seem to be hovering around Jonnas, Dannyboy and Tales. I think Mr-paul might be right about Dannyboy though, as it showed that Esequiel would appear evil when investigate, pretty much, and so we can assume his investigations to be right. Although, mr-paul, have you ever gotten a threat level that wasn't high?

You can investigate me if you want to prove that, maybe mr-paul is a paranoid cop.

Dannyboy has appeared to be protecting shady people though.

Shady people? There was some suspicion of Jonnas, but that was only after I had protected him. Currently I just pick my targets at random.

I have no idea why the threat level is so high. Either mr-paul is a paranoid cop, or it's my appearance and general behaviour that makes me appear terrifying.

mr-paul gets a threat level, which sounds like "how strong/tough they are" and not "how evil they are".

mr-paul gets a threat level, which sounds like "how strong/tough they are" and not "how evil they are".

Could be. It's hard to deduce exactly what to understand from it.

Votes:

Jonnas (3): Mundi, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): mr-paul

Majority is 8

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not a zombie! Herojan accused me of that through sheer luck! Apparently, that disfigured man (who he thought was a zombie) he met even appeared in tonight's write-up, he's not related to me at all (nor to the zombies, actually)

And, as luck would have it, I do happen to be connected to the zombies: I am Scott Jones, the older brother of Steve Jones (you know, Zombie Steve from the first write-up?). I escaped contamination because I had a cold during that day, and now roam the land attempting to eradicate the zombies, by curing them.

When I target people, they either get vaccinated against the zombies, or be cured if they're already infected.

Here's the strange part: I targeted Herojan last night to prove him I was good. I found him barely alive, and administered a cure against zombification, which, I was told, takes 24 hours to work. I then come here to find he is dead.

Can you tell me what your character looks like?

EddieColeslaw, Jonnas and Dyson. You're protecting very low profile people that have no reason to be killed, two of which are now on the suspicious list. Do it could be that you are protecting fellow mafia members and not went for Eenuh to make yourself look more innocent.

Can you tell me what your character looks like?

Will Smith :heh: Seems appropriate, actually.

I have confidence in my abilities. I doubt that Peeps would throw more than one townie that can be investigated as evil. No-one else has come out as an investigator that gets good/bad results, so I think the 10/10 threat level basically means "he is mafia". I admit, the only two results I have are that of Esequiel and Dannyboy, as I've been stopped by the environment every other night.

There would be no point in my role if townies could be 10/10 on the threat level.

Also if you were townie I would think I would get a description of you like I did with Esequiel. Instead, it was left ambiguous as to what you actually are.

And you have only protected "shady" people in my opinion, apart from Eenuh.

Will Smith :heh: Seems appropriate, actually.

When I jailkept you, I was told that you were a malnourished man dressed in rags.

I have confidence in my abilities. I doubt that Peeps would throw more than one townie that can be investigated as evil. No-one else has come out as an investigator that gets good/bad results, so I think the 10/10 threat level basically means "he is mafia". I admit, the only two results I have are that of Esequiel and Dannyboy, as I've been stopped by the environment every other night.

There would be no point in my role if townies could be 10/10 on the threat level.

Also if you were townie I would think I would get a description of you like I did with Esequiel. Instead, it was left ambiguous as to what you actually are.

Change vote: Dannyboy

I think this lead is more solid.

I'm theorizing that the mafia could be a group of ugly/injured (can't find a better word) people.

Danny being disfigured and Jonnas malnourished.

When I jailkept you, I was told that you were a malnourished man dressed in rags.

Say wha? I'm not malnourished. Unless I suffered a shortage of food or something, but my PM says nothing of the sort.

That sounds like a hobo, and I'm no hobo.

That's what my PM says, Eenuh backs me up on me targeting you and HeroicJanitor tried to target you last night but could not find you.

That's what my PM says, Eenuh backs me up on me targeting you and HeroicJanitor tried to target you last night but could not find you.

Yeah, I don't deny any of that, I really was arrested. It's just the appearance part that's wrong.

I wonder if the mafia has an appearance changer... Maybe you were the affected one, even?

EddieColeslaw, Jonnas and Dyson. You're protecting very low profile people that have no reason to be killed, two of which are now on the suspicious list. Do it could be that you are protecting fellow mafia members and not went for Eenuh to make yourself look more innocent.

Jesus Christ, I just picked them at random! I'm far from having a good view over who it's best to protect, so I just picked them from the air, more or less.

But you're not an alignment investigator! ¬_¬ You get "threat levels" on a scale from 1 to 10, which you have to admit is not a very clear measurement.

Just like there's no point to a naïve or paranoid cop. Not all roles are equally useful, and some are straight out useless. I'm still not certain to what extent your power is useful, but since it's getting a 10/10 for me, got a townie lynched earlier and is about to get another one lynched now, it doesn't exactly seem very useful to me.

It's not surprising it's hard to get a description of what I look like since I'm a friggin' burn victim.

And I repeat, I picked those targets at random, like I always do the first few rounds until I have an overview of who to protect.

Esequiel's role was to appear evil. You don't believe it is your role and are putting doubt on my role. There are, as far as I'm aware, no other alignment investigators exist. My role is Peep's twist on alignment, giving a threat level instead of plain "good/evil/neutral". This isn't a massive game in terms of player numbers, it looks like HeroJan was a role investigator and my role is the most solid thing we've got to find mafia, apart from trackers telling us who killed someone (and even that was false yesterday, whether Tales is evil or his result was wrong, I am not sure.)

And 10/10 is a pretty clear indication that there's something up with you.

This combined with your relative inactivity, secrecy and only really coming out to deflect attention off Jonnas, as well as your targets being suspect - Why would you protect Jonnas and Dyson when you have no idea what they do, when there are investigators/trackers in the open like myself and Eenuh who keep getting roleblocked/are prime targets to be killed???

Sorry, you defo seem mafia to me.

I'm starting to agree with mr-paul. Dannyboy is acting a lot more like the SSBB2 mafia member than the Gent's townie he appears to be. In SSBB2 he was very low key like right now and in the Gent's he appears to be much more active even though he's a protector there as well.

I still think Tales is lying though, we don't have any evidence for any more redirectors so he really had no excuse for the Rummy fiasco.

Regarding Jonnas, his story seems more plausible. Mundi, you got that Jonnas was malnourished?