NEurope
Beast

South Park

can someone tell me if I've missed something lately to do with that episode?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnybot

Looks like they were just making fun of the comedy central comedy awards. They didn't really bring home a real point though, just expected people to instantly know why they were against comedy awards. Maybe there was more of a stink about it in the US news or whatever.

I really love it when they take the mick out of things to do with video games. The PSP ep, the Wii double ep with Cartman, the Guitar Hero ep, bloody love those.

Though my faves are prolly the "The Coon & Mysterion" eps, the 1st one was great but then when they did the 3 parter ep later with The Coon & Friends that was awesome.

Of course eps 200 and 201 were classic too, loved how they took the mick out of Tom Cruise in that.

I still think the south park movie is one of my favourite comedy movies and even musicals. It's utterly fantastic and still a lot better than Team America.

I still think the south park movie is one of my favourite comedy movies and even musicals. It's utterly fantastic and still a lot better than Team America.

The South Park movie was utter genius, and actually a very good musical to boot.

I have some of the sound track and I play it while baking, the other day I was in the kitchen up to my elbows in flour and Uncle F*cka came on... I was all "Eek! Sorry!" ...

...but then I realised they're Chinese and didn't understand, they just stood there smiling, so I started singing at the top of my voice while they just stood there grinning.

...then Mrs Iun - who DOES understand, came in and yelled at me.

Every South Park episode is usually the same joke repeated expertly to (usually) make it more funny the longer it runs on. The humour is often hit and miss, but the message is always solid.

Every season of South Park has great, good and bad episodes. It's the nature of the beast that they don't have weeks to refine a script, it's literally write and produce. I bet a lot of the best gags form in production for South Park.

In memory of Funnybot, the stuff with Jimmy constantly summing up the awards show to be a great success was hysterical.

One of my favourite episodes is "Eek, A Penis!" Not so much for the A story with Garrison trying to track down the penis scientists are growing from him on a mouse, but the B story where Cartman goes to teach the ghetto kids how to cheat their way into college.

"How do I reach these kiiiiiiiiids?" is constantly amusing.

Edited by Guy

Every South Park episode is usually the same joke repeated expertly to (usually) make it more funny the longer it runs on. The humour is often hit and miss, but the message is always solid.

Every season of South Park has great, good and bad episodes. It's the nature of the beast that they don't have weeks to refine a script, it's literally write and produce. I bet a lot of the best gags form in production for South Park.

In memory of Funnybot, the stuff with Jimmy constantly summing up the awards show to be a great success was hysterical.

One of my favourite episodes is "Eek, A Penis!" Not so much for the A story with Garrison trying to track down the penis scientists are growing from him on a mouse, but the B story where Cartman goes to teach the ghetto kids how to cheat their way into college.

"How do I reach these kiiiiiiiiids?" is constantly amusing.

I love that episode. I also love 200 and 201, the Coon and Friends trilogy and the Imaginationland episodes. Oh and I love Freak Strike.

"WHATEVAH, IT'S MA HOT BODY I'LL DO WHAT I WAAHRNT!"

I also love this dub somebody done with South Park and a real Maury show.

Oh and my favourite moment of South Park...

Anyone seen the latest episode? I thought it was brilliant lol. I loved the Royal Wedding at the start.

It's so funny when they involve the Canadians. Everything about them is such a piss-take.

It was great.

"Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell Kraft dinner". Genius.

Really? I thought it was pretty weak. There were a couple of laughs but they weren't anything to do with the Canadian parts, it was the scenes involving Mr. Mackey. They can do much better than this, I know they can...

This weeks episode was just so completely random that it was sheer brilliance.

Gotta love Scott..

Really? I thought it was pretty weak. There were a couple of laughs but they weren't anything to do with the Canadian parts, it was the scenes involving Mr. Mackey. They can do much better than this, I know they can...

It's the complete opposite for me. Mr. Mackey losing his rag the first time was funny but it was the same every time.

Gotta love Scott..

I loved that he was just slightly bigger than normal.

Also: "This isn't in keeping with tradition at all".

It's the complete opposite for me. Mr. Mackey losing his rag the first time was funny but it was the same every time.

I just loved the whole backstory in why Mr. Mackey was behaving like he was and the end of the Mr. Mackey sketch. I did think the Royal Wedding parts were a bit funny, mainly because of the commentator, but not the actual story (if that makes any sense).

I have had "cuttrrrrfiiish" in my head all day.

"verrrry wellrrrr, I wirrr eat da cutttrfiiiish!"

I cried.

Loved the world of Warcraft episode.

Insheeption was also funny and just watched humancentipad which was a classic too.

Awesome show.

I don't really watch South Park, but when I do I'm always amazed at how well they managed to hit the spot. It seems to always be right there, doing what it does awesomely. I should really sit down and catch up on lots of it one day.

I totally forgot to mention one of the best episodes ever when Cartman and the others are supposedly taking back an evil version of The Lord of the Rings when it's actually Back Door Sluts 9, haha. This bit had me laughing.

Also, this is one of the best scenes ever!

I don't think any other show could get away with that!

South Park's back to being funny again. T.M.I was funny and a lot better than the last two episodes, Funnybot and Royal Pudding. Did anybody else like it?

Was this the episodes where Cartman exposes himself as having the smallest penis in the school?

Let's be honest here... after season 10, it's been mostly quite weak, with the occasional great episode (like You Have 0 Friends)... But!!! The first ten seasons are just... ridiculously good, really.

Let's be honest here... after season 10, it's been mostly quite weak, with the occasional great episode (like You Have 0 Friends)... But!!! The first ten seasons are just... ridiculously good, really.

Agreed.

It's not been as good in the latest series as the earliest ones but what is it, season 15 now?

Latest episode was another winner