N-Europe

Movie Poster Contest

Daft

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason that image won't load for me. Multi re-fresh-blogs and copy image URL direct access hax. Anyone else having hax/

I've just changed the hosting I was using for the image. It may work now.

Link is broken for Cube's and I can't remember what it was. Any chance of a repost?

Thanks for letting me know. It also mean that work's web store is completely offline so I've had a rant at my hosting company.

I've bunged it back on imageshack:

Edit: Removed as I've fixed my website.

Edited by Cube

Okay, this is always tricky.

weeyellowbloke - I like it. I like the idea behind it and the feel. It's just missing a bit of BANG. Not quite sure what, though.

MoogleViper - I lolled. Dale Winton, WTF? Loved.

Rez - Loved it. COuld have maybe been a tiny bit more Lord of the Ringsy, maybe.

MoogleViper (again) - I love your fake credits.

Cube - Awesome.Gives Sonic back some of that respect he's so lacking.

WinLotROAR is then....weeyellowbloke

LOTR2.jpg

I do like serious posters and I think with more time this could be made into a killer teaser poster. Well done!

Runner ups, because I have little to no respect for authority, are everyone else (Cube, Rez and MV).

WinLotROAR is then....weeyellowbloke

I do like serious posters and I think with more time this could be made into a killer teaser poster. Well done!

Runner ups, because I have little to no respect for authority, are everyone else (Cube, Rez and MV).

For serious? I thought it was a bit poo, but I shall claim victory and blame the poo-ness on Paint.

New movie poster theme....

Indiana Jones, but not the fourth one that shall not be named.