NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Is it supposed to be a Back To The Future reference? Because if so, I did get it, I just didn't think it was funny enough to be the actual punchline/point.

Michael J Fox has Parkinson's disease, and that image is advertising an image stabilisation feature on a camera - thus the image is crystal clear. :p

I think it's more to do with that fact that he has parkinsons and that it says image stabilisation. :)

I can't shake off the feeling that you didn't like the gag.....

Neither did your mum.

Is it supposed to be a Back To The Future reference? Because if so, I did get it, I just didn't think it was funny enough to be the actual punchline/point.

What was the back to the future reference? :p

That was quite a horrible thing to watch.. but thanks for sharing :heh:

I can't shake off the feeling that you didn't like the gag.....

Nah, what gave you that idea? :laughing:

What was the back to the future reference? :p

I thought it was a reference to Marty's disappearance from the photo. :heh:

What a fucking moron :o

... Wow. That's ... wow.

Prank call - 2 guys (I assume they're on a radio show) phone someone up posing as Nascar promoters and ask for his opinion on a black person joining Nascar.

The guy turns out to be a stereotypical redneck racist idiot. It's long but worth listening to. He goes mental towards the end.

Prank call - 2 guys (I assume they're on a radio show) phone someone up posing as Nascar promoters and ask for his opinion on a black person joining Nascar.

The guy turns out to be a stereotypical redneck racist idiot. It's long but worth listening to. He goes mental towards the end.

Fucking hell... I've not heard this in years! As soon as I finish with my study I'm all over this.

... awkward ...

Even more awkward when she started telling me about how disappointing Dyson's performance was. :p