N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A devastating 4-0 victory against Peepsters Rovers has pushed me up to second place in the lower league! :D

No idea how you managed 4 goals. The only setting I can see that you've touched is to play 'very defensively'... 4 goals isn't being defensive :(

Well played though!

Maybe if half of my team weren't injured from Jayseven :p

No idea how you managed 4 goals. The only setting I can see that you've touched is to play 'very defensively'... 4 goals isn't being defensive :(

Well played though!

Maybe if half of my team weren't injured from Jayseven :p

I always seem to get the best results by playing very defensive and not tweaking the other tactics much. :heh:

5wdq4jcw.jpg

Week 5

Mcoys Sons 0-2 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 0-2 Battlestar Odwinica

Madpool 5-0 Eights United

Athletic 0-5 Essex Elites

Intergalactigo Stars 1-2 Dysonian Wanderers

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 0-2 Haden United: United get on track and damage the Sons with this away win.

Stylish Play: Madpool are devastating with this 5-0 destruction of Eights United.

Best Player: Reggie Hales, Madpool, the 17 year old prodigy midfielder assists 3 times in his best game yet!

Been lacking time recently but will persist in awards in reduced form or not :grin:

"Lientur Jurado is given permission to miss training in order to meet his new mail-order bride at the airport. He still manages to get a good physical workout that day, and he is so impressed with the team's support that he puts extra effort in the next day, and his form increases."

Yet another quality random event from Xpert11!

Got 5th of 8th in the official league so technically I stay put for my third season in a row(although I'll probably move a couple divisions for whatever reason, managers falling off I guess). Team value rose about 25 million after the 9+ plus change report(7+ overall, one youth I didn't use and an old striker is retiring anyway/didn't use anyway) Hopefully I don't get more 150+ million 20 seasons teams that got a new manager less than two season ago so I can finally advance more significantly. I have four players in this team who are valued more than my most valued player in Eights United.

What does the stats "league" and "division" mean in the main menue(for VIPs)? I have 6 and 5 respectively while Dysonian Wanderers got 14 and 9 respectively for example.

-----------

NEW POST:

First team to beat Oddy :grin: 8 chances to 0 :grin: