NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Play a youth team - get loads of development and a lovely win. Seize the opportunity!

But I have to wait longer than everyone else. He might be back by then!

Well my new guy got sent off first match... I may try and make him 17-6 seeing as I have a season of (relatively) easy matches, and see how he prices then. Yeah, keeper troubles are just around the corner. I'm not great at... this game in general.

Well I'm in the process of selling an 18-5 (valued at 2 700 000) for 4 000 000 :p

Nice!

I tend to find players valued under 500k dont sell or sell for nothing.

But those at the 1.5-3 range can really rocket past their price.

One season something like this happened until the very last match of the season, where the manager (for a laugh) came back to his team and played well enough to relegate Roostophe. It was very funny.

That was Moogleviper. He didn't relegate me, he stopped me from winning promotion. He took over Strider's abandoned team and beat me on the final day. I was well pissed off at the time, but I laugh now. :D

In other news, you're a bastard. :angry:

Some thugs broke in and punctured my balls... is this an automated thing? My players have lost form :(

Nope, you were dirty tricked by another team in the league. Your opponent tomorrow is probably the most likely culprit.

Just saw it happened to danish dynamite too :P

Some thugs broke in and punctured my balls... is this an automated thing? My players have lost form :(

Nope, you were dirty tricked by another team in the league. Your opponent tomorrow is probably the most likely culprit.

shaggy01.jpg

(Wasn't me)

Just saw it happened to danish dynamite too :P

Sandwiched between them, recently gone down is Hammerboys. Who is Hammerboys?

I don't think he posts here. Must be a friend of someone.

How do you even do something like that? lol is there an option that says 'I'd like to be a dirty cheating bastard' somewhere? I hate cheaters.

HE'S NO FRIEND OF MINE!

lololol

How do you even do something like that? lol is there an option that says 'I'd like to be a dirty cheating bastard' somewhere? I hate cheaters.

HE'S NO FRIEND OF MINE!

lololol

Hover over your team name and in the bottom set of options look for "Dirty Trix".

They're a bit of a low-blow.

No, wait, sorry, I got things messed up. Bubbles FC is heroic's team.

You made me bad mouth a fellow member?

Moria may call dirty tricking a low-blow but he isn't afraid to use them. I've sure you've done me a couple of times before bitch!

There is an admin option to turn off dirty tricks as they are loathed by many. However, our admin is Haden, a low-life-dirty-trick-using scumbag, so it'll never happen.