N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoys Sons's facilities have been voted the best in the league, in an independent fanzine survey. As a result, the club sees improved attendances and lots of interest from companies wanting advertising space at the ground. Due to the income this generates, the club's sponsor agrees to release additional funds for training and transfers. 457 500 econ has been added to the club's account.

lol... Mcoy would have thought the system would actually try and help the smaller clubs in lower leagues as this money would be amazingly handy for a new club. Nevermind.

barclays_.jpg

You will you won't

You do you don't

Your saying you will try 4-3-3 but you know you won't

You may you might

Your mouse finger gets tight

You say you love wing plays but you come through the centre

Mcoys Sons 2-1 Madpool

Mcoys Sons and Madpool met for the 3rd time in 3 matches, after their recent friendlies. The Sons played 4-4-2 against the 4-5-1 of Madpool. Madpool looked the more creative and made 7 chances against 5 for the Sons, Madpool scored via a header by Hales in the 16th minute. However Madpools sole attacked Gay failed to make the most of these multiple chances. However the Sons looked a much more balanced side and after Jbil hit in a Curtis cross they had the momentum. Jevons held up play and then sent Alvarado through on goal for only the 4th goal of his career. Madpool pushed hard in the 2nd half but neither side could score again. A good match both managers earned a 4 star rating and it was a balanced contest with Mcoy just edging it.

Mcoys comments:

Mads comments:

Haden United 3-2 Dysonian Wanderers

Haden United lined up in their new strip in a 4-4-2 formation against an aggressive 4-3-3 set up that Wanderers displayed. Wanderers looked the more threatening and went ahead via a Boland header on 17 minutes. However United were stronger in midfield and Durov set up Cuicuffio for a header his first ever goal for United on the 44th minute. Boland put Wanderers ahead with another header in the 2nd half but then Mozzini then Durov set up Sbaccanti and Cuicuffio respectivlly to give United the lead. A lead they held onto even when a quiet Marconossi was subbed off injured for Weesle. Both teams got a 4 star rating and it was a game just like Mcoy-Madpool that was evenly matched.

Hadens comments: Damn when I saw you guessed my tactics I was convinced you were gonna win lol. GG.

Dysons comments: :(

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-4 Roostophe Rovers

A poor looking Athletic fell apart against a devastating Rovers, Athletic played 4-3-3 against the 3-5-2 of Rovers. Athletic played so many youths in this match that many of the fans had to keep checking their program to know who was playing! With no Bain, Tonser or Tynan, an isolated Kirby Jr had to lead the youths forward. However with 38% possession and 0 chances it was damage control against a Rovers side full of well known players. Mortimer set up Mazzoleni for a half volley after 9mins, Froberg scored via a penalty a few minutes later, Mazzoleni headed one in on the 33rd minute and finally Mazzoleni set up Digby for only his 6th goal of his career a long range shot. Athletic had nothing going for them and will be pleased Rovers calmed down their display in the 2nd half. Athletic gained 5 yellow cards with the youth Price earning two which saw him sent off in injury time. Athletic earned 2 stars for this dreadful display, Rovers earned 4 stars and top place in the league!

Edds comments:

Rovers comments:

Intergalatigo Stars 2-2 Battlestar Odwinica

The Stars earned a dramatic draw against Odwinica in their ever first top league game. This game was especially interesting as it pitted two of the most tactically astute managers in the league against each other. The Stars played a counter attacking 5-3-2 formation against a solid 4-4-2 Odwinica set up. Things started badly for the Stars, star striker Nash scored an own goal, veteran defender Michaels hobbled off with an injury and Tygesen headed Odwinica 2-0 up before the break. However the 2nd half was all the Stars as they made 4 chances to 0, after a sustained attack they were awarded a penalty. Zidane slotted it in coolly, 12 minutes later Nash burst down the wing and swung a cross in for Forlan to score the 13th goal of his career. The fans went wild, the game ended in a draw after this. Odwinica looked the better side but Stars after an awful first half fought back tooth and nail to claim a vital point. Yet again both managers earned a 4 star rating.

Inters comments:Good game, that was my 1st ever own goal :P

Oddys comments:

Eights United 2-2 Essex Elites

Eights United like their fellow promoted side Inter held a top ranked side to a 2-2 draw in their first game. United and current champion Elites played 4-4-2 formations. In an ill tempered opening first half that saw 2 yellow cards and 2 United players injured, the Elites edged ahead with a Merton header going in off the post. Elites looked superior in all areas but United kept their aggression levels up. Their team earned two more yellow cards but then Svanson scored twice, two snapshots up close that shocked the Elites! It then looked that United were going to cause a shock upset but Fakaj hit home a wonderful long range curler to break the hearts of United fans. Still a great result for United but the Elites won't be happy. Maybe because of the scrappy nature of the match both teams got 3 stars.

Elites comments: Ridiculous, I clearly should have won this!

Eights comments: A draw against the defending champion is like a win to me :) With no win bonus too!

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 0-4 Roostophe Rovers, great opening away win for Rovers.

Turned on Style – Roostophe Rovers, looked clinical up front.

Player of the Day – Alec Svanson, Eights United, the young striker nearly inspired his team to a shock turnaround win against the current champs!

Only Team To Concede No Goals

As the NE Lower League enters its second round stage, AFC ReZs Rabies win a 2-0 match against F.C. Gorgonzola sending them crashing from first place into second place due to goal difference.

However, AFC ReZs Rabies have reason to remain proud as they become the sole team in the Lower League to not yet concede a goal. Club manager ReZourceman has praised his teams overall resilience and dedication as the reason for the good performances thus far, but notes Emo Blades as "potentially title threateningly dangerous".

Intergalactico Stars were dominated.

How do you find out who won the pools?

Also how do you order substitutes if you have two for say a midfield position?

As far as I know you can't which is why I only use 4 subs; it means I know who's going to be coming on if I have an injury.

First time in a long time I have forgot to set tactics. I had one defender and a striker(who played a big fat zero) at goal and a retired striker was playing. *goes of to set new standard tactics*

Edited by Tales

Even though the scoreline was 4-2, it was a pretty nervous win if I'm honest. Leeds M.O.T set up really well and gave us a run for our money. They will probably feel they should have at least got a point.

In my official Xpert team, I won our league division for the 1st time :) The title race went down to the final day of the season, with the winning goal coming in the 86th minute!

Thanks.

Btw not that im complaining but whats happened to your pal Edd? Hes missing games and making me and Rovers look great.

Pal?! We were never really pals, he's a bit of a dick and I don't know he's still alive according to facebook. Probably just stopped playing.

It's fine, the league is better off without him, shame he couldn't have said anything though and meant an easy game for everyone.

Pal?! We were never really pals, he's a bit of a dick and I don't know he's still alive according to facebook. Probably just stopped playing.

It's fine, the league is better off without him, shame he couldn't have said anything though and meant an easy game for everyone.

lol fair enough this is the guy that won those vips cause of you isnt it? :laughing:

Not necessarily, but there is a chance it will happen again. I believe that the form training changes the underlying form tendency even if the overtraining makes the form go down. In other words, if you overtrain, the form will often bounce back after the next match.