N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily, but there is a chance it will happen again. I believe that the form training changes the underlying form tendency even if the overtraining makes the form go down. In other words, if you overtrain, the form will often bounce back after the next match.

Cheers, yeah i've noticed before that the form seems to go positive again after the next game following overtraining, nice to know it wasn't a freak occurance!

nightmare2.jpg

Only Xpert Knows!

Essex Elites 2-0 Intergalatigo Stars

The Elites and Inter lined up against each other both sporting a 4-4-2 outfit in what was a dull but heated encounter. O Conner hit in a skillful early goal to settle Elites nerves before Inter defender Sting clattered into Elites midfielder Sharpe sending him off with a horrific injury. Cotinos header finished off what was a rather mundane match, the Elites dominated with 63% possession but only made 3 chances. Inter tried to kill the game off but Elites superiority shone through. A couple of yellow cards and angry exchange between the managers after the match will make the rematch one to look out for. Elites racked up the first 5 star ranking of the season while Inter got a good 4.

Essex Elites: This is a warning to you and you nWo compatriots, you stand no chance at the end of the season tournament!

Inter: Argh, my team played long balls against my wishes!! Still, 0-2 away against the defending champs plus i had a goal disallowed...could have been worse! We'll see Ellio, we'll see!

(For the full exchange between the two check out the game report, it gets nasty!)

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Madpool

Odwinica secured their first win of the season as Madpool slumped to another defeat. Odwinica played 4-4-2 while Madpool sought to dominate midfield with a 3-5-2 formation. Odwinica closed Madpool in during the first half and reaped their rewards with a header from Coles that found the back of the net. Madpool had more chances in the 2nd half but with 60% possession Odwinica were in control. Bello found the youth Sherawat with a sweetly timed ball in the box, Sherawat found the top right hand corner for his 6th goal in 40 starts. Odwinica closed the game out well, their defense looked unbreakable and Madpools tactics hadn't quite worked out. Still a good game and after two tough away games it will be interesting to see how Madpool responds. Odwinica could be title contenders if they keep this form up. Both managers earned a solid 4 star rating.

Battlestar Odwinica:

Madpool:Disappointing first 2 games, and at home to the champions next game in an important game. Win would be great.

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-4 Haden United

Haden United destroyed a woeful Athletic to carry on the pursuit of Rovers at the top of the table. Athletic went for a 4-3-3 formation against 3-5-2 from United. Cuicuffio before this season had never scored but he is in super form atm, he headed a goal in after 5 minutes making it 3 this season. Marconossi teed up Eveleens for a long shot to make it 2-0 to United early on. Avallone was a rock again and also proved useful in attack, he set Marconossi free with a great pass, Marconossi made no mistakes and made it 3-0. Durov fed Shimal a great cross that he volleyed in during the 2nd half. Untied were dominant with 64% possession and 7 chances to 0. The only bad thing was Sbaccanti was badly injured near the end of the match. For United a great 2nd game to boost a superb start to the season. Athletic seem to be lacking a manager at the moment! Athletic got a 2 star rating and despite the score United only got a 3 star rating.

Haden United: Great victory for us, Marconossi and Durov looked deadly and Avallone was superb. Sbaccanti injury looks bad however which is rather annoying.

Athletic:

Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Mcoys Sons

A tactical battle ensued as the Sons held the Wanderers to a 1-1 draw. Wanderers played an aggressive 4-3-3 against a possession centric 4-5-1 set up from the Sons. The first half lacked much action but Jevons the Sons lone striker was clattered in a dodgy challenge that saw him stretchered from the pitch to the fury of the Sons manager. The 2nd half was more lively and the Sons drew first blood as Curtis hit in a ball that Moses latched onto to make it 1-0. However McLen popped up to head in the 21st goal of his career in the 71st minute. It finished 1-1 and was a just result, the Sons looked great in midfield but Wanderers more dynamic up front. The Sons should be happier with this result, both managers earned a good 4 star rating.

Dysonian Wanderers:

Mcoys Sons: Mcoy is pissed about his striker.

Eights United 1-4 Roostophe Rovers

United failed to stop Rovers immense form in a rather bizarre match. United played a 4-4-2 against an aggressive 3-4-3 Rovers set up. United oddly had a defender then when he was injured a striker in goal! Mortimer held court in midfield and set up Fowler for a header to give Rovers the lead after 4 minutes. Svanson netted his 3rd of the campaign with a snapshot to make it 1-1. Chances were plentiful and equal but Rovers looked the more likely, in the 59th minute Sheldon found the net with a curling free kick. On 75 minutes United had a penalty shout, Gresdahl stepped up to take it but a wonderful Bruijn tipped the shot over with an electric save. This inspired Rovers, Agbonlahor set up Sheldon to score via a breakaway then Agbonlahor scored himself with a header 5 minutes from time. An absorbing match that Rovers deserved to win, but Untied played their part. United only managed a 2 star rating while Rovers manager got 3 stars.

Eights United: For a while that was pretty close considering I had one defender and a striker guarding the goal...

Rovers: I've equalled last season's poor away form...

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 0-4 Haden United, United look dangerous as Athletic flop.

Turned on Style – Roostophe Rovers, a supremely confident performance from the in form side of the moment.

Player of the Day – Nicolo Avallone, Haden United, directed traffic from the back and provided an assist.

A well fought out 2-1 win against Madpool and a draw against powerhouses Haden and Roosters mean its all equal at the top with 7 points!

Next closest teams have 2 points! Big difference already!

Though I think Madpool should pick up a few points in the next 4 games or so with a decent run of teams to face.

Played at a high tempo throughout the game, left it late though to secure all 3 points. Highest goalscorers in the Championship so far and on maximum points. But I don't see this lasting, sensing Cube will get something out of our encounter.