CHELSEA v Barcelona

Real Madrid v ARSENAL

Werder Bremen v Juventus

Bayern Munich v AC Milan

PSV Eindhoven v Lyon

Ajax v Inter Milan

Benfica v LIVERPOOL

RANGERS v Villarreal

chelsea are screwed. i love it. arsenal have a tough game aswell. liverpool got a good draw.

Wow, Chelski Barca must be destiny. They got drawn in the rehersal for the draw, Arsenal got Benfic in the rehersal.

I don't think we can compete with Real. We had an lucky/easy run in Europe so far.

Brilliant draw, couldn't have hoped for anything better! Arsenal and Chelski go out, we beat the team that knocked United out :D

I've always wanted Real Madrid, as I've always believed we're A LOT better than them, and want it to be proved, so i'm glad we got them. Come on Barca!

I've always wanted Real Madrid, as I've always believed we're A LOT better than them, and want it to be proved, so i'm glad we got them. Come on Barca!

Arsenal better a LOT better than Real Madrid?

Are you insane? Real Madrid havent been at their best over the past 2 years or so, but they could still whip arsenal. The only thing Arsenal have against any other team is Henry, without him you are nothing more than an average team.

I can see Liverpool doing it again, the draw seems to be set up nicely for them and they are playing the best football in the premiership at the moment.

rangers have a chance of getting to the quarter finals. i recon liverpool will get them in the quarters.

rangers have a chance of getting to the quarter finals. i recon liverpool will get them in the quarters.

I cant see them beating villareal, for some reason a lot of people underate willareal when they are a pretty good team.

Not a chance, Rangers are playing terrible at the moment. Villereal are a good team too, they beat Celtic 2 years ago!

Chelsea - Barca is gonna be awesome, love the way you lot are writing off Chelsea straight away (like people did last season) don't forget we beat them last season!

I laugh at that statement. Really. Just take a look at the Arsenal squad - Weak, falls apart without Henry and none of the players can take a tackle without crying. Then poor Wenger complains when they lose :laughing:

Arsenal will get troused, Chelski will be dumped out again and Liverpool will probably make it through.

Are you insane? Real Madrid havent been at their best over the past 2 years or so, but they could still whip arsenal. The only thing Arsenal have against any other team is Henry, without him you are nothing more than an average team.

Have you seen Real Madrid play recently with a back 4 of

Salgado, Sergio Ramos, Helgura (who was a central midfielder before joining madrid and it shows) and Roberto Carlos. Henry and even Van Persie will run rings round them. Well actualy its more of a back 2 as Salgado and Carlos spend more time in the oponents half. The back 2 conisiting of Ramos who is a right back and Helgura who is a Midfielder. Its no wonder Madrid have been playing shit for the past 2-3 season really. And although there starting midifeld is good Guti aside everybody they have in back up is utter bilge. Up front however there still good although with Raul out for most of the season and with Baptiste and Robinho very unproven a lot of strain is going to be put on Ronaldo.

But then again Arsenal have there own problems but they are far from an 'average' team. Living with 3 Arsenal fans I end up watching them a fair bit and they still have far more quality then people assume. I could see them winning it this year if everybody keeps underestimating them as they are at the moment.

Arsenal just need strength and depth in squad and a big hustler of a player who's not afraid to go in with physicality, we lost that when Veiria went and if we'd got Baptista we'd been far better. Fabregas is top quality but he's just not that strong.

You say Henry and Van Persie will run rings around the defence, but if Newcastle can do the same to Arsenal I'm sure Real will.

Real Madrid are nothing this season, their performances are sub par just like us. So it will be interesting, personally I know Arsenal can beat them, but whether or not Arsenal turn up is a different matter.

That shower of shit that lost to Newcastle is not the Arsenal I know, and if we can get a good result at the weekend, I reckon our season will imrpove.

Real Madrid are nothing this season, their performances are sub par just like us. So it will be interesting, personally I know Arsenal can beat them, but whether or not Arsenal turn up is a different matter.

That shower of shit that lost to Newcastle is not the Arsenal I know, and if we can get a good result at the weekend, I reckon our season will imrpove.

One thing that may be in your favour is that Madrid arent a very physical team, as we all know Arsenal hate getting roughed up.

Have you seen Real Madrid play recently with a back 4 of

Salgado, Sergio Ramos, Helgura (who was a central midfielder before joining madrid and it shows) and Roberto Carlos. Henry and even Van Persie will run rings round them. Well actualy its more of a back 2 as Salgado and Carlos spend more time in the oponents half.

Thank God! That's been a big issue for me. I think, as a defender, Carlos is quite poor. Personally, i think it's going to be a game where the Arsenal Strikers need to be at the top of their game. If they are, i think they've got a good shot at this.

I dont think Chelski will get passed Barcelona, ive watched them a couple of times recently and they are on fire. It will be a fantastic game.

I dont think Chelski will get passed Barcelona, ive watched them a couple of times recently and they are on fire. It will be a fantastic game.

I agree. Ronaldinho is shit hot.

Chelsea have not been at their best in recent games where as Barcelona have been on fire. I would be suprised i Chelsea got through.

Not a chance, Rangers are playing terrible at the moment. Villereal are a good team too, they beat Celtic 2 years ago!

Not a chance will Rangers beat Villarreal, 4th in La Liga against 4th in the SPL, i know who my money would be on. Villarreal also has a Celtic supporters club and the chairman said before the draw that he wanted rangers so they could beat them for Celtic, or words to that effect.

Mon the Yellow Submari!

Sign in to follow this