N-Europe

Holiday Destinations

Sheikah

I'm booked up for a fortnight's holiday in Ayia Napa, Cyprus with 5 friends for the last 2 weeks of June. Will be an absolute riot! Can't wait!

Last year we went to Kardamena, Kos and the year before Laganas, Zakynthos. Our holidays have always been fantastic together and there's no reason this one will be any different!

Interailing is officially more awesome than, say, God.

I can recommend you good hostels in Florence and Rome, if you're interested.

I could do with those too :)

This year is THE year to go to Italy apparently. Something about it being 150 years since the country was formed. Festivals and all that jazz all year round.

Not got much planned. Will probably come to Bournemouth again this Summer (most likely July). Maybe the meet-up in London as well.

Though in October the family is going to Disneyland. Family being me, my sisters, parents and the boyfriends. So 8 people. We're renting a small house so we can all sleep haha (cheaper than hotel rooms).

But yeah nothing else. I'd like to go somewhere but as so many, monies is tight.

I could do with those too :)

This year is THE year to go to Italy apparently. Something about it being 150 years since the country was formed. Festivals and all that jazz all year round.

In Rome, The Yellow (it has a rather nice bar attached, and is near the main station).

In Florence, the Archi Rossi (very nice, and they'll sell you a bit bottle of Peroni for €1).