N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

We are 14 players left, so the majority is currently 8. According to my calculations, if there were 6 scumnags to begin with, there are 4 left now, and that means they'll get majority in 7 days. If there were 7 scumnags to begin with, or if there were 6 and Sméagol was a neutral who joined their cause, they'll reach majority in 5 days.

Remember that the player count can decrease by two each phase... one at day and one at night. That's not taking into account there could be lynchbombs.

I'm inclined to think that the mafia would have started with 6 or 7 people.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we got your dream information from yesterday either....?

Exactly 3 people were caught in traps.

Tales. Reasonably useless dreams.

Hardly my fault and they rarely bring more information in an actual write up.

Remember that the player count can decrease by two each phase... one at day and one at night. That's not taking into account there could be lynchbombs.

I'm inclined to think that the mafia would have started with 6 or 7 people.

Ah, yes, right.

Of all the people left, the only one I actually fully trust is Flink. I almost completely trust Peeps.

Eenuh and mr-paul ... should we be able to trust them because their previous roles were good? Or could they have changed alignment?

The rest ... I don't know. I want to trust ReZ, and in that case we can trust Zell as well, for he has been proven good by ReZ. But Zell questions himself, and steal items to copy powers ... would the town have two power copiers, I wonder? Plus ReZ is always hard to read, so I never fully trust him.

Rummy and Dazz ... there's something funky going on between those two. I'm so certain their roles are linked in some way. Especially their pleas to "trust them on this one" regarding Eddie ... it's like they know something. Are they mafia? Or did they perhaps finally target each other and become a (super)cop, but don't want to reveal it lest they become targets for the mafia?

Eenuh and mr-paul ... should we be able to trust them because their previous roles were good? Or could they have changed alignment?

They could be either as long as their original roles were not mafia, which they were not.

I targeted Ellmeister last night and found out he was visited by no one. =(

As for something the Peeps said about Smeagol and Ellmeister surely blocking him again if he really was the killer: the mafia can pick a different killer every night, so there's no point blocking the same person really. The mafia will simply pick another person to do the killing.

So it's still possible Smeagol was the killer the night he got blocked, which is why no one was murdered. Unless other people got blocked too, but no one spoke up about it yet (roleblockers we have around I mean).

I targeted Ellmeister last night and found out he was visited by no one. =(

As for something the Peeps said about Smeagol and Ellmeister surely blocking him again if he really was the killer: the mafia can pick a different killer every night, so there's no point blocking the same person really. The mafia will simply pick another person to do the killing.

So it's still possible Smeagol was the killer the night he got blocked, which is why no one was murdered. Unless other people got blocked too, but no one spoke up about it yet (roleblockers we have around I mean).

Without checking them all, I think Angus is the one killing every time. At least he did last night.

Just to say, I'm reading through the thread again making notes on everyone's claimed targets and voting patterns for each lynch and things picked up from write ups.

Prepare for an epic post later (yes I have nothing else to do today!)

Just to say, I'm reading through the thread again making notes on everyone's claimed targets and voting patterns for each lynch and things picked up from write ups.

Prepare for an epic post later (yes I have nothing else to do today!)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss.

Without checking them all, I think Angus is the one killing every time. At least he did last night.

Yeah but Angus also gave his mask to someone else when he got lynched.

So it's possible they can hand over the mask/killing power to whoever they want to perform the kill that night.

Because he came out saying Smeagol might be the killer after roleblocking him the night before. I wanted to see if maybe the mafia didn't like this information coming out (if Smeagol is really mafia).

Plus I didn't know who else to target as I never seem to be successful (proven again last night).

Just because that's my thought process doesn't really mean the mafia will be thinking the same. Maybe they thought someone else was a bigger threat. Or Smeagol isn't mafia, or Ellmeister is mafia, or neither is. There's so many possible reasons really.

Not relevant, but I think I understand why The Peeps got that Diageo said "roleblock and then protect". He was learning how to be a jailkeeper. Just wanted to point that out.

Ah makes sense. He never posted his targets, did he?

Yeah but Angus also gave his mask to someone else when he got lynched.

So it's possible they can hand over the mask/killing power to whoever they want to perform the kill that night.

Still, that would imply the other powers are linked to the masks themselves and not the characters. Which doesn't really make sense within the universe. But it's anyone's guess how Jonnas has made that work, really.