N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lynch the foo' and he turns out to be town, surely you can see that this looks pretty bad for you, yes?

Yeah, but I'm not willing to be lynched for it. Obviously I'm not the dictator of what happens though. It doesn't matter if I'm willing or not if you guys deem me to be lynchable. :p

And perhaps Dyson appears evil under investigation as he is rough. Perhaps Mundi had a similar schtick. All I know is;

A) We've had a couple of confirmed townie protectors.

B) Other people ALSO claim to be protectors.

C) I'm quarter protector.

D) Dyson has gone in last minute on townie lynches at least twice now.

E) I suspected him/he has been one of the least active.

F) Etc.

It's not that surprising with the amount of stuff that happens during the day phases and the time periods between them.

Anyway, it's obvious we need to hear from both Dyson and Eddie.

Word. I mean....we're on 74 pages. *Eye bulge*

I will (somewhere in the middle) but I'd rather hear what everyone has first. You havn't given us a huge amount of worth since Marc's lynching. (LOLZ)

No one has been lying about their power.

And no one is killing.

Does the description of Eddie in the write-up suggest that she is actually the one with tripwire traps? Was she protecting herself on the night Zell was caught in them on his way to her room?

Also: I'm not sure I understand your theory about Marc, ReZ. Would you care to explain it?

She has said she is responsible for the tripwire traps and that she protected herself that night.

My information from Eddie was a bit skewed. I think there is a nefarious reason behind it.

Also: I'm not sure I understand your theory about Marc, ReZ. Would you care to explain it?

Its a pretty wide theory, and it all stems from my inherent and unavoidable perma-suspicion of Diageo. :p. Esequiel could change peoples alignments.....whether this be for investigation only or (if they are killed on that day too) and it shows up in the write up...is the question.

I'm really just voicing a theory I had thought of, its not too much to worry about. But yeah its such a wild theory its not worth thinking about.

She has said she is responsible for the tripwire traps and that she protected herself that night.

My information from Eddie was a bit skewed. I think there is a nefarious reason behind it.

Yeah I definitely think we need to go for Eddie next.

Its a pretty wide theory, and it all stems from my inherent and unavoidable perma-suspicion of Diageo. :p. Esequiel could change peoples alignments.....whether this be for investigation only or (if they are killed on that day too) and it shows up in the write up...is the question.

I'm really just voicing a theory I had thought of, its not too much to worry about. But yeah its such a wild theory its not worth thinking about.

Yeah I definitely think we need to go for Eddie next.

It really does sound pretty far out. :p Especially the part about Esequiel being able to change people's alignment - after death, even? I think your suspicion of Diageo is making you a bit paranoid, ReZ. :p

Even if Dyson is a rough protector, there's no reason for him to be mean to a cat (causing it to be scared) :p unless the cat was scared of Dyson's bulging muscles or something!

It's always hard to read Dyson because he posts so little. I'm willing to go with ReZ's info today because, like it or not, it is the most solid piece of evidence we have to go on and ReZ appears to be the only reliable cop in the game.

So vote: Dyson. In other news, I was caught in a trap all night. I don't suppose it had anything to do with you Dannyboy? The obvious choice is Eddie but with this much suspicion on her there's no way the mafia would have her roleblock me =\ unless the mafia is stupid. STUPID MAFIA!

If I'm being really paranoid, it could be a Nintendohnut trap... but that'd be crazy.

So any answers from Eddie & Dannboy?

Vote: ReZ

There is no possible way you could have gotten an Evil result. My description doesn't say as such, so it's not one of those 'oh he's rough so he appears evil but is good..' things. I should appear as good.

Last night, I actually tried targetting ReZ but was stopped by traps laid outside my room, which stopped me getting to my target.

If you all go ahead with the lynch (and I think you probably will) then do yourselves all a massive favour, and check out my alignment tonight. When it comes out as good, you'll easily have yourself another mafia member out in the open. His cover up earlier, about not being willing to put himself on the line if he's wrong is because he KNOWS he's wrong. I suspect people are considering keeping him in the game because he talks a lot. But I can almost guarantee he's a mafia member, even without concrete evidence.

If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer them. Fire away.

But I can almost guarantee he's a mafia member, even without concrete evidence.

Lul.

If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer them. Fire away.

Name/full role/inside leg.

(Oh, and having given time for a response I now feel comfortable to vote;

Voteth : Dyson)

You want me to repeat the information I gave earlier in the thread? Alright. Though I doubt you'll change your stance on me, I've been completely honest and open the whole game. I've protected several town members from either kills or redirects or whatever, Flink being a good example of this.

My name is Jack Bradford. I am a street urchin. I was raised in the Bradford Orphanage, and am apparently ashamed of the actions of a friend named Charles (who I assume was in the previous game - I did not participate so do not know what happened with him). Soon after the original Gentleman's Mafia, I pledged sevitude to Princess Olivia, and serve as her contact amongst the lower class. I was brought to the meeting (way back on day 1) in case things got ugly, and am trying to redeem the Bradford name.

My power is to protect people from any attempt to target them, and I do this with the street fighting skills I learnt when growing up. Obviously, this is where I've got the 'rough' protector stance from, and this is why people consider me a rough character.

Here are my targets:

Night 1: I tried to target myself. I tripped over a table leg.

Night 2: Ellmeister.

Night 3: Nobody. Jonnas PM'd me asking me if I wanted to target anybody, and at that point I wasn't really following the game too well due to being a bit lost since I haven't followed Gentlemen's 1, and being in the Brawl mafia at the time. I chose not to target anyone.

Night 4: Fierce Link. This is the night I held off 4 people trying to target him.

Night 5: EddieColeslaw. Not sure if this had any impact or not, but I seem to remember Eddie coming out and saying she was protected by a rough person.

Night 6: Ellmeister. Can't remember what impact this had if any - I don't think anyone targetted him that night.

Night 7: Esequiel, but someone whacked me over the head as I left my room and I was unable to complete my mission, thankfully, as it meant he was killed.

Night 8: ReZ, but traps were laid outside my room and I spent all night untangling myself.

One extra thought, someone said they checked my room last night and didn't find anything, which of course, you wouldn't. As a street fighter I don't imagine I'd have any tools, and in a previous PM I was told I 'fended off people with only my fists'.

Is there anything else?

I really didn't think of that. Eddie must've protected Dyson then...

Hmmm ... ¬_¬

I must say I don't know what to think of either of them at present. There are definitely some suspiciousness about them both, but ... I dunno, after my jayseven fiasco I've become more reluctant. :heh:

For now I'll let my vote stay on Dyson.

Yeah I'm gonna leave it on there. Its a good defence, but it comes down to whether you would appear evil under investigation or not. I personally think its an unfair townie mechanic, especially if the player isn't aware of such. Couple it with you targeting one confirmed mafia (at least), one person we highly suspect of being mafia (and both of these being around the time of people saying they suspected them/so why would they be good protection targets, particularly if town, and the fact that you came in on the end of a couple of townie lynches.