NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

I won't participate the nekst two days, and I will be generally less active the nekst two weeks. From Saturday to Monday I'm without Internet access.

Tonight I learned that one gentleman evaded death again.

That's interesting. Who was that? Perhaps Angus was role blocked last night, or his target protected?

Also, I didn't really consider the whole 'getting targets form Jonnas' thing, thanks Ell :)

I dont know what to do here, Jaysevens defence does seem shakey.

If Nintendohnut laid the traps, then this make me even more suspicious of him. Esequiel is one of the few players we don't know much about, so why did he lay traps outside Esequiel's room? Was he trying to stop people investigating Esequiel? Just my thoughts.

If that was nintendohnut he will be on my first lynch list tomorrow. I was trying to target Eddie last night to see what she was doing which would have helped us no end. Maybe my list has got the mafia scared, as for those of you saying you dont know anything about me, i listed every target that i have had. I have told you everything that i know, and today if i hadnt been stopped then i would have had more for you.

I didnt even recieve a PM.

I dont know what to do here, Jaysevens defence does seem shakey.

If that was nintendohnut he will be on my first lynch list tomorrow. I was trying to target Eddie last night to see what she was doing which would have helped us no end. Maybe my list has got the mafia scared, as for those of you saying you dont know anything about me, i listed every target that i have had. I have told you everything that i know, and today if i hadnt been stopped then i would have had more for you.

I didnt even recieve a PM.

Sorry dude I realize you've probably explained this plenty of times already but what's your power? I don't remember and don't have my notes with me as I'm at work.

I didn't target you last night. As I said, I don't target anyone with my traps, only myself. I really don't know how they got to you, if they are even mine. I really have no idea what happened, I'm just protecting myself every night now so :shrug:

Night 1: Targetted myself > No one targeted me.

Night 2: Targetted Dannyboy > He was targeted by Smeagol who was unable to act.

Night 3: Targetted Dazz to see his target > I was roleblocked.

Night 4: Targetted Tales to see his target > He targetted no one.

Night 5: Forgot to send in target >.> Would have targetted myself to see who targetted me.

Night 6: Target Eddie > I was blocked. Again.

There you go.

Right, so you're a tracker then I gather? You track the person you target and see what they do, and you were trying to track eddie last night, yeah? Sorry, having to be sly at work so want to make sure I have it right.

Tracker and reverse tracker actually, but i can only do one at a time.

And I'm a reverse tracker too. But not been too lucky so far either. =P

So has anyone else got anything to add today? There's still plenty of time, but nobody seems to be coming forward with anything. If not someone can add the final vote and we can end this sucker.

Three things convince me not to believe you, jay:

1) As I've said, you didn't redirect me to Flink, you redirected me to ReZ. Ergo you're lying about it. Also ...

2) Claiming I serve some evil princess who wants to usurp the throne is ridiculously paranoid and comes out of fucking nowhere. Which leads me to the fact that ...

3) You're voting for me when your info shows I've been telling the truth the whole time. You try to cast suspicion onto me by lying and making up conspiracy theories. If that doesn't scream mafia, I don't know what does.

I know who you targeted. Hope you're not talking about me (with the unconfirmed alignment etc). =P

And I'm a reverse tracker too. But not been too lucky so far either. =P

Lulz. Yeah. So thats a non starter. What have your other targets been?

Down with Jay. Booooo.

One thing I'll mention before the day ends in case something goes horribly wrong tonight. I targetted Ellmeister last night, and stopped one person from reaching his room. Coincidentally, there was no kill last night. Therefore if anyone knows who targetted Ell last night then we may have a killer on our hands.

Also, could I get a protector on me tonight? Ta :)

Lulz. Yeah. So thats a non starter. What have your other targets been?

Down with Jay. Booooo.

Who targeted the known townie ReZ and who was the known townie?

What's the deal with voting for jay? Am I right thinking he's one away from majority? Not keen to cast a deciding vote too soon, but I definitely find him suspicious.

What's the deal with voting for jay? Am I right thinking he's one away from majority? Not keen to cast a deciding vote too soon, but I definitely find him suspicious.

Have you targeted yourself and confirmed yourself as paranoid yet?

Just read this day from the beginning. It should be obvious why we're voting for him.

Who targeted the known townie ReZ and who was the known townie?

You bruv. (Assumably known townie.)

(Eenuh targeted).

Rummy you mafia blud?

My targets ReZ (first three were Sprout)

Night 1: Rummy.

Nobody else targeted him.

Also, a mysterious gentleman approached you. "Have we met before?" he asked. But you didn't know who he was, he must've mistaken you for somebody else. (was Dannyboy I think)

Night 2: Sprout (Now Eenuh)

Nobody targeted you.

Night 3: Aqui1a

Night 4: Flinky

Got blocked by a violent person (think it was Dyson protecting Flinky).

Night 5: Flinky (again)

Got caught in a trap, grrrr.

Night 6: Diageo

He targeted himself and you sent your cat his way.

"You" in the last sentence = ReZ.

So yeah, I've not been very successful haha. Stupid traps and roleblockers. =P

And I was protected?

I thought you were a protector/info gatherer. Or I'm getting confused that (we/me) thought you were a (Jailkeeper) but then you said you weren't....a roleblocker, so my mind said "Oh so he is the protecting portion of Jailkeep + info gatherer".

So I'm being silly?

My targets ReZ (first three were Sprout)

Night 1: Rummy.

Also, a mysterious gentleman approached you. "Have we met before?" he asked. But you didn't know who he was, he must've mistaken you for somebody else. (was Dannyboy I think)

Night 2: Sprout (Now Eenuh)

Nobody targeted you.

Night 3: Aqui1a

Night 4: Flinky

Got blocked by a violent person (think it was Dyson protecting Flinky).

Night 5: Flinky (again)

Got caught in a trap, grrrr.

Night 6: Diageo

He targeted himself and you sent your cat his way.

You really have been unlucky! That's quite incredible :heh: