Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic Generations

Ike

Just noticed that my order total for the collectors edition has dropped £10ish! (not bad ey!) New price is showing as £76.80 (before any postage costs you may choose to add). I have had no e-mail regarding this, I was just looking at my orders and noticed.

According to this other retailers will be stocking the collectors edition for the UK. I have no idea if this site is reliable or not, I just got it via a google search when looking to see if other retailers are going to stock it!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/09/more-uk-retailers-to-stock-sonic-generations-collectors-edition/

Sonic Stadium? Yeah, they're reliable.

Mine's dropped in price as well, no email either. Amazon are usually good with notifying you. Oh well not complaining, makes November slightly less expensive :laughing:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely ShopTo will lower there price!

I can't imagine they are going to sell it at basically £20 more expensive than Amazon!

Precisely why I've placed my pre-order now, to secure my copy... I'll pay for it either when it lowers or when it ships. :)

And ShopTo have stopped taking pre-orders already and so have amazon again!

Makes me feel special that I have a pre-order down! :)

I forgot to mention yesterday that anyone hoping for GAME to stock the CE will be let down, i tweeted GAME yesterday and got a reply basically saying that they are not stocking it.

SonicGenerations.jpg

And ShopTo have stopped taking pre-orders already and so have amazon again!

Makes me feel special that I have a pre-order down! :)

This is precisely why I pre-ordered the moment I found out ShopTo were stocking the ltd ed because no matter if it's £75 or £95 the fact that it's strictly limited and that it sold out so quickly means that it will almost certainly retain its value...

... not that I'd ever sell it of course. ;)

I forgot to mention yesterday that anyone hoping for GAME to stock the CE will be let down, i tweeted GAME yesterday and got a reply basically saying that they are not stocking it.

Hmm, probably because of the GAME exclusive "special" edition they have.

I'm so hyped for this game. It looks good and I pre-ordered the collectors edition the day it was listed on Amazon.. I need it to compliment my 10th anniversary sets :P (still got one sealed).

I'll probably be opening it. If I had the extra money to get the normal game with it maybe I'd keep it sealed, but god damn even if that were the case I want to see the ring and the figure on my shelf.

Yeah, Perfect Chaos! Looks like you fight him as Super Sonic* (of course) as well (saw some flashes of yellow) and they almost showed Sonic transforming.

I know Super Sonic is in because of the demo leaks

New demo is going to be released this Wednesday:

SEGA France has reportedly confirmed a new demo for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sonic Generations during their public presentation at last week’s Micromania Games Tour in France we told you about last month. YouTube user bastien061301 was there and recorded SEGA’s Sonic Generations demonstration and we’ve been told that the SEGA rep on stage confirms (at 06:13 in the video) that a new demo is coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on Wednesday October 19th.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/10/sega-france-announces-new-sonic-generations-demo-coming-october-19th/

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!