N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's another Daniel Linderman? A shapeshifter, perhaps? I know nothing of Heroes except that people have superpowers.

That being said, I am interested to hear from ReZourceman. What did you last night?

I tried to target heroicjanitor however two people targeted me making me unable to fulfil what I wanted. They over powered my free will.

One of them was good -Ando and one of them does not appear to have been good, and I don't know who (character wise) they are...but if anyone knows who targeted me it will be very useful.

I tried to target heroicjanitor however two people targeted me making me unable to fulfil what I wanted. They over powered my free will.

One of them was good -Ando and one of them does not appear to have been good, and I don't know who (character wise) they are...but if anyone knows who targeted me it will be very useful.

This fits with my info. One was a man "barking orders" at you, the other was an "authoritative" woman. I couldn't detect their individual motives or alignments, though.

This fits with my info. One was a man "barking orders" at you, the other was an "authoritative" woman. I couldn't detect their individual motives or alignments, though.

Interesting./

In that case three people must have targeted me, because Ando targeted me (100% certain) and they're almost certainly good.

The other two are almost certainly bad or trouble makers I would hazard. Not sure who the man barking orders could be.....POSSIBLY Matt Parkman (mind control) and the authoritive woman is probably Angela Petrelli, probable mafia.

Another point - the people targeting me (excluding Ando) do not appear in the write up.

Interesting./

In that case three people must have targeted me, because Ando targeted me (100% certain) and they're almost certainly good.

The other two are almost certainly bad or trouble makers I would hazard. Not sure who the man barking orders could be.....POSSIBLY Matt Parkman (mind control) and the authoritive woman is probably Angela Petrelli, probable mafia.

Well, I was definitely one of the people in your mind, and I am good. I'm the bald guy, Charles Deveaux, and I gain information by entering my target's mind.

Are you sure of those people? Remember that characters' alignments don't necessarily match their alignments in the series.

Well, I was definitely one of the people in your mind, and I am good. I'm the bald guy, Charles Deveaux, and I gain information by entering my target's mind.

Are you sure of those people? Remember that characters' alignments don't necessarily match their alignments in the series.

I'm 100% certain Ando targeted me, and I can't guarantee they are good, but I'd be very surprised if they weren't. In fact I'm pretty certain they're good.

I'd say the authoritive woman is probably Angela Petrelli.....and....honestly she could be any of the three alignments...she really could.

Dunno who shouty guy is, but they're almost certainly mafia....at least from their description in my PM and what you describe too. And that I was prevented from doing anything.

Having though about it, if the AW was Angela Petrelli then she could have stopped me from doing my action too...I think her power was persuasion through touch...I need to double check that.

I assume the killer has the ability to control fire.

I think the ambitious man was mind-controlled. Broke into a woman's house and then broke out ::shrug:

Maury Parkman(wiki sorted his name for me) is a roleblocker who roleblocked the bed-ridden gentleman by trapping him in a nightmare.

The Daniel Linderman in the write-up is probably a shapeshifter of some sort.

All just guesses and testing the waters.

Well, I was definitely one of the people in your mind,

These events took place in Rez's mind?

I'm 100% certain Ando targeted me, and I can't guarantee they are good, but I'd be very surprised if they weren't. In fact I'm pretty certain they're good.

I'd say the authoritive woman is probably Angela Petrelli.....and....honestly she could be any of the three alignments...she really could.

Dunno who shouty guy is, but they're almost certainly mafia....at least from their description in my PM and what you describe too. And that I was prevented from doing anything.

Having though about it, if the AW was Angela Petrelli then she could have stopped me from doing my action too...I think her power was persuasion through touch...I need to double check that.

So besides me there were three people in your mind?

These events took place in Rez's mind?

I investigated ReZ's mind and found two other presences: A man barking orders at ReZ and an authoritative woman who also appeared to give ReZ orders.

What I don't understand is why ReZ seems to be describing three people in his head, none of which seem to be me.

I investigated ReZ's mind and found two other presences: A man barking orders at ReZ and an authoritative woman who also appeared to give ReZ orders.

Ah, so you essentially read his mind and saw what happened to him last night. You didn't show up in the write-up so maybe Rez just didn't see you.

What I don't understand is why ReZ seems to be describing three people in his head, none of which seem to be me.

I don't understand how he suddenly decided that an extra person targeted him, or how he knows Ando targeted him.

Also, I think the person breaking into a house was roleswitched and that what is described in the write-up is their power.

How do people figure that Ando, whoever that is, targetted ReZ? Also, I only see ReZ being influenced by two people: The one forcing him to break into the woman's house, and the woman commanding him to get out of her house.

And the person who hit him with red energy.

Ah, so you essentially read his mind and saw what happened to him last night. You didn't show up in the write-up so maybe Rez just didn't see you.

And the person who hit him with red energy.

D'oh! Of course, the red zap! But that apparently didn't affect his mind since I didn't find any traces of it.

... Unless I'm the one who zapped him? I really have no idea if my telepathy would show up as red energy. The only thing I'm pretty certain of is that I'm the bald guy concentrating in the beginning.

Okay, ignore the HJ quote. I must've accidentally multi-quoted it.

So let me get this straight. There was you, Ando, an authorative woman, and a man barking orders? So, four people targetted Rez last night? That seems a tad unlikely, doesn't it? Made even more strange by the fact that the ones you put came out with (authorative woman, man barking orders) clearly aren't in the write-up. If only you know that it was Ando in the write-up, maybe you wouldn't have made such a silly mistake...?

You're on my suspicious list, Dannyboy. :blank:

Noah is dead :( The most badass character in the show.

Isn't Ando powerless? Are you implying he fired that red blast at the ambitious man/ReZ?

Also, I got nothing. And others are trying to figure out what the hell is going on in ReZ's mind, a brave endeavour, but it might drive good men insane...

Okay, just putting it out there and I could possibly be wrong but since this is the Heroes universe and we're not entirely sure when this is set, couldn't the red blast be Peter Petrelli as well? Didn't he have a power to blast a red light in Season One?