Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friday

Daft

Tbh I don't think this argument should really have been between Diageo and Paj again... Paj made a joke-y comment about the "fact" of Rihanna's greatness, Diageo responded with a joke about holding it in. Then Nolan defined fact as an account given by someone. Should really be everyone vs Nolan :p (sorry Nolan)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I don't think this argument should really have been between Diageo and Paj again... Paj made a joke-y comment about the "fact" of Rihanna's greatness, Diageo responded with a joke about holding it in. Then Nolan defined fact as an account given by someone. Should really be everyone vs Nolan :p (sorry Nolan)

You're right, it did start off as a joke on both sides. Then Nolan ruined everything with his seriousness! Shame on you, Nolan! :p

Ah yes shame on me. >_>

I posted a definition that (somewhat) defends Paj's facetious use of the word fact. He knows the whole subjectivity/objectivity issue people seem to have on this forum.

The thing that I can't wrap my head around is Diageo needing to post the more common definitions of the word fact in order just to show me that Paj was obviously completely wrong.

Paj then starts posting gifs, ensue chaos.

The white man always wins.

I'm so self aware. Maybe I should start a blog. Written entirely via iPhone, obviously. Do they do them in white yet?

You can always use the iPad 2. With it's revolutionary new case, and yes there is a white version.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!