N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sceptical of that too.

I investigated eenuh, it blipped a bit and said her only power is advanced protection protocol. It was strange though because there was an emphasis on the italics and the blips, I haven't had that with anyone else.

Why the fuck would Machoke be an amateur programmer? And how the hell do pokemon get programs on them? They're not digimon.

Oh so this is something I would make up then? It is just how my power is described. I had amnesia, then Eenuh targeted me and that is the power I got. If I was to make this up I would have to know Eenuh's power and that she was the one who targeted me. If you want to lynch me for having a weird power, I'm in the queue behind you with the magical egg that brings pokemon back to life. Lets not forget I also went 24 hours without oxygen and came down with amnesia rather than a bad case of death.

@Ellmeister I didn't target mr-paul, I saw in the write-up that he targeted Eenuh. I said I sent my pm too late for it to be accepted.

At least the egg thing has the fact that softboiled heals pokemon in the game.

You said you had targeted mr-paul, and now you say you actually got your power from Eenuh. Who is apparently a protector yet you just enhance powers, which about 4 people already claim to do too.

Your power is weird and it's strange that you would come back to have such a weird power. Are you still neutral, what is your win condition now?

I honestly don't really care that you're lying right now because there are much bigger fish to fry, I just don't know who. I'm going to stick to Eenuh though because I still think she's evil. And then maybe Nintendohnut, but people are disagreeing too much and are voting all over the place so we never get anywhere.

I don't really think Ellmeister is evil but Chairdriver says he has proper evidence. We need to get our asses into gear, especially with that weird timer thing that threathens to destroy us all.

At least the egg thing has the fact that softboiled heals pokemon in the game.

You said you had targeted mr-paul, and now you say you actually got your power from Eenuh. Who is apparently a protector yet you just enhance powers, which about 4 people already claim to do too...

I did target mr-paul, which is why I was surprised by my power. Then Eenuh said she targeted me that night and my power made sense to her. Her second power is to enhance good effects of powers used on people. Being an amateur I enhance all effects. Keep up! I don't like repeating myself.

I did target mr-paul, which is why I was surprised by my power. Then Eenuh said she targeted me that night and my power made sense to her. Her second power is to enhance good effects of powers used on people. Being an amateur I enhance all effects. Keep up! I don't like repeating myself.
I see you are back to your moody self today. And also making quick assumptions. :p

Ah so my assumption that you weren't trying to mislead people and that you did in fact know all of that is invalid. Kinda makes you untrustworthy.

As an aside I'm sick of thise whole "assumption" thing danny started. When I said I assume that the mafia would use an invisible killer rather than let him be out in the open, I SAID it was an assumption and I said it was a reasonable one, which it was. Secondly, I was the one who ferociously assaulted Dyson so I knew it wasn't the mafia anyway. I would deal with what I said in the other game right now, but sadly cannot since I assume it is against the rules.

Totally just a theory here but could the lilac, beige and grey pokémon be shiny lapras?

Sméagol what did you do last night?

The steel structure thing is likely to do with Mewtwo...

Eddiecoleslaw, I would like you to roleclaim please. You're the only one who hasn't done so now.

Mr-paul: I guess the "only" was in italics because that is really the only power I have? A lot of people in the game seem to have two or three powers, whereas I only have one.

Like I said, I protect against negative powers (except kills) and I enhance positive powers. That's the only thing I do. Hence why I never have any information other than what I can make up from the write-ups (which meant no information the first few nights as I couldn't even identify myself in the write-ups).

Anyway, did Rummy get targeted by Ellmeister?

Does that mean Ellmeister killed him? Or that Ellmeister blocked him and someone else killed him?

What? Stop trying to put suspicion on me by making stuff up!

I clearly targeted the multi-coloured pokemon in the first paragraph!

Also: Heroic- You want to go to university and can program pokemon, who did you target last night and how did it affect them because that doesn't sound like anything to do with pokemon.

Vote: Heroic

What? Stop trying to put suspicion on me by making stuff up!

I clearly targeted the multi-coloured pokemon in the first paragraph!

Also: Heroic- You want to go to university and can program pokemon, who did you target last night and how did it affect them because that doesn't sound like anything to do with pokemon.

Vote: Heroic

Well I'm confused by the write-up and how it's written. Who was watching/targeting who etc?

I would have targeted Nintendohnut last night but I missed the deadline, not sure we'd have seen anything big come of it though.

I already said what I did last night. Also if I was going to make something up I'd put something clever together like Nintendohnut did. I would say to tell me who you are targeting tonight so I can too, and hence prove it but that would give too much info to the mafia.

Ellmeister didn't target Rummy, he targeted me. I'm the watching pokémon that got splashed. I'm confused as to why yellow has been added to my colours though...

Vote: Nintendohnut because I think he's Lapras.

I got confused by that yellow part too. Thinking it was some pokémon we hadn't seen yet. =P

Alright, so Nintendohnut seems to be our prime suspect?

I'd like Eddie to roleclaim as well now please. At this point in the game it seems pointless to not come out with your pokémon, as pretty much all others are known.

Right well seeing as I didn't do anything last night it can't have been me. I'm not freaking Lapras, I'm Tentacruel.

Can people at least wait on Dannyboy? Hopefully he targeted me yesterday and can confirm what I'm saying.

I also love that heroic doesn't believe my roleclaim, and yet he expects everyone to believe his. So far what is that actual evidence that anyone has against me? Is there any? Or is it just heroic claiming I've lied? Cause that's all it seems like to me.

Meeeee:

dpmfa049.png

I'm the one hanging out by the lake beside the forest (my home), my attribute (not power) is called Lake Dweller. If I don't do anything at night, I hide there and can't be targeted. I appeared in a previous write-up as well, being "distant" and away from trouble or something. Therefore I've been doing nothing most nights to protect myself, which is why I never have any good info and am suspicious of absolutely everyone.

So I doubt there's a Shiny Lapras, because those are my colours (I hope). In the last game Cybernetic Mewtwo was in the very first write-up and stuff, but it didn't actually appear in the game (i.e. no one was Cybernetic Mewtwo). So I don't think Lapras is guaranteed to be in the game either. Unless it actually is, and never appeared? But there hasn't been any snow in the write-ups except for the first one.

Mr-paul: I guess the "only" was in italics because that is really the only power I have? A lot of people in the game seem to have two or three powers, whereas I only have one.

I think most people have a usable night power, and some kind of helpful attribute. mr-paul, Peeps, chair etc. probably have more, since they evolved and became more powerful.

Nintendohnut, are you neutral or town this time?

Did anyone notice the link between Rummy's accusations the previous day and his death today/last night?

Again: chair, what did you do last night?