N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we don't know much about Porygon, either. I'd say he's more of a virtual Pokémon than a mechanical one.

I don't think it's a pokemon anyway. None of the pokemon beep. I think it's a mechanical appliance such as a pokedex.

Ok I believe Zell about his character. There aren't many pokemon described as majestic really, though originally I thought he was ninetails. If there was another majestic pokemon in the first 150 he would have used him. He targeted Jonnas last night and Jonnas doesn't acknowledge it. So what I think is(yet another mafia case: townie cases unfortunately)

He either recharged last night, because people with hugely powerful blasts usually need to recharge.

Or Jonnas is mafia and is purposely saying Zell didn't get him.

Or the mafia redirected Zell to another mafia to frame him in case anyone investigated him. This mafia was roleblocked and is refusing to say.

Tbh though I still don't fully believe you roleblock with a "hugely powerful blast" ¬¬

Actually, does anyone think that the townies would be from red/blue and the mafia not necessarily? They did come back in time after all to rattatta village. Now I kinda do think Zell is evil, based on his character and the "hugely powerful blast" :/

Looks like we'll need something from McCoy to try and verify this? I trust Zell for now.

And decided the best way to solve your problem would be to break the rules a second time?

You're like that other fool who kept accidentally editing stuff.

Mcoy hasn't done that since he was warned last game lol.

Current Players (20);

Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11.

Vote : Zell - 7; Marcamillian, Diageo, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Rummy.

Edited by ReZourceman

Ok I believe Zell about his character. There aren't many pokemon described as majestic really, though originally I thought he was ninetails. If there was another majestic pokemon in the first 150 he would have used him. He targeted Jonnas last night and Jonnas doesn't acknowledge it. So what I think is(yet another mafia case: townie cases unfortunately)

He either recharged last night, because people with hugely powerful blasts usually need to recharge.

Or the mafia redirected Zell to another mafia to frame him in case anyone investigated him. This mafia was roleblocked and is refusing to say.

Tbh though I still don't fully believe you roleblock with a "hugely powerful blast" ¬¬

Actually, does anyone think that the townies would be from red/blue and the mafia not necessarily? They did come back in time after all to rattatta village. Now I kinda do think Zell is evil, based on his character and the "hugely powerful blast" :/

It is extremely difficult to process whatever opinion you are trying to give here, especially the first paragraph.

Basically he had no reason to lie about being a fire type. There are not that many majestic pokemon in the first 150 but he would have lied about being one of them rather than being Ho-Oh. The reason for him appearing to do nothing, is that either he recharged last night after his massively powerful blast(Zell being mafia here), Jonnas is lying about not being roleblocked(Zell being townie and jonnas being mafia), or Zell was redirected to a mafia last night so that any investigators would see him as evil, in which case the roleblocked mafia isn't saying he was roleblocked.

I then go on to say that I amn't sure he is a roleblocker as I don't believe mr-paul(he was wrong about inheritance revival egg as far as I'm concerned, and he is next on my list after we sort out Zell). I also think it is possible the townies are from red/blue while the mafia mightn't be, since they came back in time to the time of rattatta.

Do you get it now? I'll try to use more pictures and smaller words next time :wink:

I then go on to say that I amn't sure he is a roleblocker as I don't believe mr-paul(he was wrong about inheritance revival egg as far as I'm concerned, and he is next on my list after we sort out Zell). I also think it is possible the townies are from red/blue while the mafia mightn't be, since they came back in time to the time of rattatta.

When on Earth was mr-paul proven wrong about Inheritance Revival Egg? That's not something you just come up with.

Basically he had no reason to lie about being a fire type. There are not that many majestic pokemon in the first 150 but he would have lied about being one of them rather than being Ho-Oh. The reason for him appearing to do nothing, is that either he recharged last night after his massively powerful blast(Zell being mafia here), Jonnas is lying about not being roleblocked(Zell being townie and jonnas being mafia), or Zell was redirected to a mafia last night so that any investigators would see him as evil, in which case the roleblocked mafia isn't saying he was roleblocked.

Do you get it now? I'll try to use more pictures and smaller words next time :wink:

Just sentence structure and coherence is fine.

Wait I was a bit harsh when I said he is next on my list. I just mean I think he was wrong :p I'll blame my exams... But I also think a massively powerful blast isn't a roleblock, or if it is it is vicious.

So either you're the egg/ know about the egg, or you don't really have any clue but are still dismissing Mr-Paul?

The egg is a protector.

I was Pigeotto/Pigeot in like one of my first pokemon mafia games, I was the don iirc and very much naive to mafia games I didn't even spot myself in the writeup for very many nights. I was described as majestic. I always hate to get meta about stuff, but that's how it was. I struggled to know it was me partly because I was described as majestic! I'm not sure I even knew until it was over!

Mcoy hasn't done that since he was warned last game lol.

I didn't ask for you PM, I just asked for confirmation of what Zell was saying?

I said Zell, I meant Dyson.

Point taken, but it is very likely there is only one :p

You seem to make quite a few statements about what is likely and unlikely in this game. You seem to have forgotten who's running it! :p

From what i have, i'm very sure that there's a Ho-oh in this mafia game. I can't confirm that Zell is who he says he is though.

Right, I'm back to believing Zell's story. Coming out as Ho-Oh would be a pretty risky move for a mafia, and if MadDog was a scumnag trying to help his partner, I'm pretty sure he would do it more directly. All things considered, I find it more likely that ReZ is being a douchey mafia host (again) and that Zell is actually telling the truth.

Yeah, the beeping appeared in both write-ups and is either Voltorb or Eletrode. It obviously found out about something in the first write-up?

No, I doubt that very much. Notice that there was blipped, then the red and white pokemon looked up confused. I got a feeling something else was doing something to it, but I could really be very much wrong and you could be right. The second night though, there was blipping, and then there was apparently no time for curious happenings. The strange symbols around it made me think of unkown(are they machines that blip, also?) but then I remembered it's original 150/151. Also I'm not sure Electrode/Voltorb counts as beady eyes? It was also in search of a lightning fast pokemon, who would that be, if not Dyson?

Zell, you're quite under suspicion, would you care to offer anything more about yourself?

You seem to make quite a few statements about what is likely and unlikely in this game. You seem to have forgotten who's running it! :p

I mostly make them about how likely people are to do something though

All things considered, I find it more likely that...

! :laughing:

Well anyway him being Ho-Oh should be cause for alarm. He probably came back in time with Mewtwo. Vote: Zell