Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Prison Break

scubahood

Hey I just finished watching the first series of prison break anyone else watched it. Its not on TV over here yet but i highly recommend downloading it you'll love it.

Basically its about the main character trying to get himself and his brother out of this prison. His brother to be executed in a month or something like that so they don't have a lot of time. There is more to the story than that but you find out the rest in the first episode. So yea all go and download so i can have prison break chats with people

I believe its about what bluejay was saying.

And its not the first season in its full, the network (Fox at a guess, they do hate their viewers) decided to have like a four month break.

Something I want to watch though, lot of new shows this year I wanna see.

In my opinion it is better than lost.

Now you're just talking silly. (Though I haven't actually watched it). I did see a lot of ads for it while I was in the States though.

One of the best things on American TV is the intro to CSI Las Vegas (I think that's the name of the show). It's got the most ridiculous theme tune I've ever heard, and it seems to be setting the show up as some comedy crime solving thing, then you start watching it and they're all being deadly serious.

Now you're just talking silly. (Though I haven't actually watched it). I did see a lot of ads for it while I was in the States though.

Oh the three shows I started watching in the 04 season I would say Lost is my least favourite. Veronica Mars is top, then DH. Lost does drag too much.

Anyway yes I plan to watch Prison Break. I think it may have been picked up. I know HIMYM, Kitchen Confidential, Bones and some others I wanna watch have been, so I'd imagine Prison Break has....I hope.

Oh the three shows I started watching in the 04 season I would say Lost is my least favourite. Veronica Mars is top, then DH. Lost does drag too much.

Well, I don't like Veronica Mars, so there. I find it very cheesy and just silly.

Now how do you feel, eh?!

EH?!

Well, I don't like Veronica Mars, so there. I find it very cheesy and just silly.

Now how do you feel, eh?!

EH?!

I don't mind if you find storylines about incest, rape, murder, drug abuse and such "silly", doesn't bother me one bit :P

But seriously, each to their own.

Anyway; "Prison Break starts 24th January 9pm Five"

One of the best things on American TV is the intro to CSI Las Vegas (I think that's the name of the show). It's got the most ridiculous theme tune I've ever heard, and it seems to be setting the show up as some comedy crime solving thing, then you start watching it and they're all being deadly serious.

whooooo are ya..who who, who who

your very right, they do choose the wierdest theme songs for all 3 CSIs

altho csi miami i always find funny, does every line Haratio says end with a question mark?