NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
the_villa

what your best value retro product/game have you found and bought

Super Mario RPG (Complete) for £36 including P&P from ebay. I just need an NTSC SNES to play it!

Well if i had bought it Megaman 1 on Nes boxed and in mint condtion for £9.99

in game station oh man i wish i got that....

the last Ebay Megaman went for £40

I saw a SNES with Super Metroid for around £20 in town the other day I think. They had a £1.99 NES controller too ;)

Didn't buy either though!!

howhowhow, you must reveal your secrets

it was at a scout fete, saw it reached into my pockets and all i had was coppers i offered them for a joke but he accepted it!!! Also i might be able to get an atari (can't rember the name) with alot of games for free!!

Car boot sales and Fetes are best for deals!

a lot of stuff i got over the years have come from car boots

the reason is that most people just want to off load the unwanted crap and are just concerned about making a profit at the end of a hard days haggle

you do get the occaisional "expert" who wont let his stuff go cheap

but dont be fooded car boots are hard work you could search all day and not find anything also you need to get up early!!!

it beats all these ebay auctions with "Rare resident evil 4 on cube" who know and want to make money out of their stuff

Best deal I got was a Master System 2(Box was in mint condition with some instructions and all the leads), 2 controllers, Shinobi and sonic the hedghog 2 for £3.

My best deal was £40 for my NES (unboxed), two control pads, boxed zapper gun, one NES advantage controller, Mario Bros, Excitebike, To the Earth, Punch-Out and Stealth. The games were unboxed but had sleeves, some had manuals and came in a need little holder thingy.

Super Mario Kart in Mint condition from ebay! Got it for about £30. Box is perfect and it even has the little plastic bag for the game, looks brand new.

£5 for Goldeneye?

OH! Final Fantasy XII for PC, original boxed version that was first release and is no longer produced, MINT condition with all intstructions and even god damn advertisements for £40!

£5 for Goldeneye?

OH! Final Fantasy XII for PC, original boxed version that was first release and is no longer produced, MINT condition with all intstructions and even god damn advertisements for £40!

I presume you mean VII?

4 Player NES!

And it took Sony how many years to come up with more than 2 players?

they never came up with it - just had to wait a while b4 stealing the idea without making them look cheap.

Mines buying a sega mega drive for 8p :D

Oh I got one for 50p. I thought nobody would beat that. :p

Obviously nobody thinks much of the megadrive these days, its the saturn thats more sought after.

Tombi for the Playstation one for 2.99 from Blockbuster. Nice condition too. Currently being sold on EBay for nearly always 35+

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOMBI-Playstation-PS1-PS2-Complete-Excellent-Cond_W0QQitemZ8243873206QQcategoryZ3719QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh Em Gee!

I've never been able to find that game anywhere, I even asked in my local retro gaming store when I was like 12 and they couldn't even find it on the internet. :hmm:

I shall be having words.

lylatwars1wb.jpg

Thats:

Lylat wars (n64)

Rumble Pack

Original batteries that came with the game :shock:

Instruction booklet

Box

Other sheets that came with the game when it was released.

And how much did this cost?

£0.00 !!! get in there bitches!

(i know that the box has a £4.99 sticker on it but i did get it for free from gamestation)

The last time I bought a box of retro goodness was back in July, when I bought an N64 with 2 controllers, a memory card, Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 for a tenner. I'd love to pick up a NES or SNES sometime, but the last one I saw in Gamestation was 30 quid or so..

I've got a StarWing SNES joint bundley package. Is this valuable?

Also I own a Master System with a good few games, Sonic 1+2, Wimbeldon II, some crazy MacDonalds game, and more

Sign in to follow this