NEurope
Beast

Lady Gaga

Or wear an ear condom next time"

Genius... :nono:

Irony I spelt genius wrong.

Her lyrics are really clumsy.

And "capital HIM" refers to God (or His Infernal Majesty - Satan, if you're a reader of Vigilanrt Citizen, or a believer in the theory that pop sluts are actually tools of the Illuminati elite in powwe over the music industry... *genuinely what some people think* ). "It doesn't matter if you love hm" - doesn't matter if you're gay "or capital HIM" - or love god (as though the two are mutually exclusive...).

Oy.

Yeah, I thought it was related to God. Paj's one makes more sense.

I think people read into lyrics, and other forms of written word too much, and find things that the author never intended. Like the episode of South Park with Scroty MacBoogerBalls.

pretty annoyed that Gaga ripped off our idea, we were JUST about to unveil this artwork...

http://twitpic.com/4mhu70

The irony being that that cover is actually much better than Lady Gaga's. But let's not discuss the music side of things.

Red Wine! (RedOne)

COLBY!

GAGA!

Ah've hahd ah lidl bid too mush

I've gained a new appreciation for SimpleGaGa since she disappeared too far up her own arse.

ladygagafailp1.gif

I don't know why but it looks like the guitarist on the left slammed down the chair and then whacked Gaga's legs in the air.

Red Wine! (RedOne)

COLBY!

GAGA!

Ah've hahd ah lidl bid too mush

I've gained a new appreciation for SimpleGaGa since she disappeared too far up her own arse.

I second this. I'm utterly bored of her at the moment. She's trying far too hard, and it's just not working. Less singing about HIM and comparing your lover to Judas, and more gyrating on disco-sticks and bluffing with your muffin please.

I second this. I'm utterly bored of her at the moment. She's trying far too hard, and it's just not working. Less singing about HIM and comparing your lover to Judas, and more gyrating on disco-sticks and bluffing with your muffin please.

I like all her stuff but I'm not sure what to make of Judas. I like the chorus but don't like everything else, especially the JU-DA-JU-DA-AH-AH! parts, it worked with Bad Romance but doesn't with this!

But...she so pretty.

(I do understand the complaints though. I loved her most when Bad Romance first came out :love:)

She does look pretty there. Thankfully the hair covered up the alien makeup for the most part. It is pretty impressive how she somehow manages to pretty much reinvent her own look for each song.

But yeah, whilst a part of me likes elements of that song, so far I'm thinking she's kinda lost it/trying way too hard.

Once Just Dance was out the way (I hate that song), The Fame grew on me, but The Fame Monster was great, with Bad Romance being the pinacle... seriously I love that song.

I'm still looking foward to the album. Judas sounds like a pretty good album filler. Just not up to standard of her previous singles.

She does look good on Ellen. But then her thing isn't particularly about looking pretty so it's not like that's something she strives for.

Regarding the song - LOL

Why is the joke album cover in the background though.....

That's actually a really great performance, considering people rarely dance well live. I love how satisfying the routine is, when they all shimmy to the side on the spot in time. Could be something from Grease. Yes.

That's actually a really great performance, considering people rarely dance well live. I love how satisfying the routine is, when they all shimmy to the side on the spot in time. Could be something from Grease. Yes.

Really? I disagree. I think the choreography looks awkward, and utterly thrown together. It's just nowhere near as fluid as her previous dancing. It's like she's desperately trying to do everything and in doing so, isn't performing as well as she could. She's a good dancer, but she's not incredible. She needs to realise this, and stick to routines she can make look good. Efforts good and all, but only when it pays off. The backing track is also blatantly the star there, which is unlike her.

Edited by Slaggis

I hate this religious kick she's been on since the Alejandro video. I like her to sing about telephones and bad romances and muffins, not tired religious bull.

She ended up being much more profound, when she wasn't trying to be profound.

But i still love my mammy monster and i always will.

Really? I disagree. I think the choreography looks awkward, and utterly thrown together. It's just nowhere near as fluid as her previous dancing. It's like she's desperately trying to do everything and in doing so, isn't performing as well as she could. She's a good dancer, but she's not incredible. She needs to realise this, and stick to routines she can make look good. Efforts good and all, but only when it pays off. The backing track is also blatantly the star there, which is unlike her.

That's very true. There's even a part that I realised she looked like she was struggling to keep up with.

I think that article is pretty crap to be fair.

I am a fan of hers and think that for those who say she isn't particularly talented or original (like said article) is a load of rubbish.

I'm no mega crazy fan - I just like her music and think she is extremely devoted to her fans - everything she does is for them and she works harder than probably anyone else in the industry right now.

Whenever anyone says to me that she is crap or not that talented and is only where she is because she's a bit 'crazy or different' I just point them in this direction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4

That's pure talent right there without even really trying.

Strip the outfits away, the make up, the hair piece whatever and she is immensely talented.

This is all.

I'm getting tired of defending her. I know why haters hate her, but my impressions is that she is the first interesting thing to come from the mainstream music industry in about 10 years.

See I'm kinda of the opposite to a lot of elitist internet users. When something or someone is THAT popular it creates a lot of backlash but I tend to think.. "You know maybe there is a GOOD reason this person is popular" and maybe the backlash ITSELF is a case of bandwagoning.

Fact is everyone HAS been copying HER since.... no matter how unoriginal she was in the first place.. You really think this

BEP+in+concert+oVS0AaAceKUl.jpg

or this

NickiMinaj.png...Would have happened if GAGA didn't break down a few barriers that were there first since the 1980's.

Not the most talented artist in the world I agree...

Yeah but when everyone else does it, at least they look cool, or sexy, at least good. When Gaga does it, it's just weird. It doesn't look nice or particularly sexy, it just looks weird.

And she's always covering up her face. But with a face like that I would too.

And she's always covering up her face. But with a face like that I would too.

Ya, it's true that her appearance isn't her strong point so she worked around it. We all grew up in an age where a pop star "had" to be a supermodel and I appreciate artists like Lady gaga that prove that doesn't have to be the case.