N-Europe

Warhammer Thread

ReZourceman

The Daemons have finally be dispatched and I keep thinking about the position which is all well and good, but then I keep forgetting it also needs to be in relation to the base and would like to get a start on it before the princes arrive.

EDIT: Need some help with the scenary, I'm hoping to have a small stream leaking from the upper tier, however this would mean it would suddenly cut off as it reaches the ends. Would this look alright?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't collect this army but based on how FUCKING AWESOME some of these badboys look I'm getting seriously tempted:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440004a&rootCatGameStyle=wh&utm_term=other&utm_medium=email&utm_content=image-link-body&utm_source=e5100001-en_GB&utm_campaign=DarkETombKAOCFC-en_GB

I'm definately getting some of these to paint after I've finished my Pokémon project, which I've decided to kick into high gear to get done sharpish. I've made pr0 pr0gress on Venusaur so will post a picture of him tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How did i even miss this!

Thats it, mind made up. Im going to buy a paint set tomorrow from somewhere, and start a Space Marine army :)

You're feeling 40K then and not the fantasy kind?

A nice choice. Don't really know how to play it but love to paint. Can attempt to give pointers if needed.

What Chapter are you feeling?

I've also been working my way through this thread looking for ideas:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/3120/233422.page

eBay FTW. There are a few other sites. Erm. Shit. Can't remember their names. Dark...Portal....damn. Well yeah, you will find reasonably priced (in comparison to GW, but still extortionate) somewhere. :p

Which colour/chapter? NOT SOMETHING BORING DUDE! :D