N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of the other public leagues I'm in, I was in a poll for being best manager in the entire league. I came second (or was it third...) and was surprised because I knew nothing about it! Apparently people voted for me because I didn't have VIP and still managed 3 promotions in a row after picking up a poor performing team. All the other managers in the poll had VIP so some voted for me as the underdog.

That was about half a year ago I think now.

In one of the other public leagues I'm in, I was in a poll for being best manager in the entire league. I came second (or was it third...) and was surprised because I knew nothing about it! Apparently people voted for me because I didn't have VIP and still managed 3 promotions in a row after picking up a poor performing team. All the other managers in the poll had VIP so some voted for me as the underdog.

That was about half a year ago I think now.

I dunno how many times you have lost the annual VIP comp we have at the end of the season! You got nominated loads one season I remember.

Mcoy has played better when his VIP ran out (lol)

Mcoy wouldn't say VIP is going to make a huge difference, It does open up a lot more statistic in a much more simple form. You still have access to the same statistics as a regular member, you just have to put a lot more effort in.

Mcoy will sum it up in a nutshell

VIP: neat graphs that make things quicker and easier to manage.

Mcoy has not been saving his money for nothing.

Mcoy began his invasion to destroy the hated NWO once and for all. While everyone else has been preparing and training the football squads Mcoy has been amassing an amarda of capital ships and soldier to destroy the NWO stadiums.

Mcoy had passed the message on to leader, they were to state: remember their form training and they would make it back with a 50k win bonus. (1.58 for anyone who can't be fucked to watch the video)

Mcoy has now discovered his army has had a slight miz up and ended up on the wrong planet and has unfortunately been destroyed.

Mcoy is bored.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Week 5

resident-evil-5-11.jpg

I bring the report

You get to see

You bring the talent

It's ecstacy

Silverdale Hotpot 3-2 Roostophe Rovers

Silverdale where given some hope today when midfielder Hope bagged a hat trick against Rovers. Silverdale stuck to a 4-4-2 set up against a 3-4-3 Rovers side. Froberg headed Rovers into the lead after a mere 30 seconds to send Silverdales fans heads down. However Hope after 16 minutes smacked in a shot from the 6 yard box to make it 1-1. Hope was booked 3 minutes later for getting in the face of a Rovers player he seemed fired up! Again Hope was at the center of things when he muscled past Rovers defense and again hit another close range shot to make it 2-1! Ri Rho another new Rovers youth set up Mortimer to make it 2-2 in the 2nd half. However it was Silverdale with double the chances in the 2nd half that looked eager to win the game. Yet again they were unable to stop Hope, who pushed away his marker and slammed in his hat trick off the bar from 10 yards. He went screaming to the Silverdale fans who were delirious with joy. This was only the 3rd time these teams have met and Silverdales 2nd triumph, one that was badly needed to restore some hope to this team. For Rovers they need to start grinding out some results.

Haden United 1-0 Bayern Bru

After last seasons failure to beat Bru United went into this match knowing it was crucial, the two title contenders had a close battle that United won in a controversial manner. United lined up with a very aggressive 3-4-3 formation debuting new striker Toraman against a counter attacking 5-3-2 from Bru. It must be said the match was rather dull for the most part. Bru fell back trying to catch United on the break but got bogged down themselves when they tried to launch an attack. It seemed to be heading for a 0-0 draw as United failed to make the most of their chances and Bru failed to have any chances. With 2 minutes to go new striker Toraman held the ball up on the box and turned into youth Bru defender Colliemore, their shoulders hit and Toraman went down. The ref awarded a penalty! The Bru bench went absolutely mental, old legend Brusling ran onto the pitch to remonstrate with the ref(to cheers from United fans), the opposite managers shouted at each other and players clashed but the penalty stood. Durov came up and smashed it into the top right hand corner without hesitation. 1-0 to United but Bru will be geared for revenge in the return leg.

Essex Elites 1-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Odwinica held the Elites to a draw in a feisty match. Elites played with a 4-3-3 formation against a 4-4-2 set up for Odwinica. Tygesen shows hes ready to prove Odwinica can score more than just free kicks when he broke away from the Elites defense and beat their goalie one on one. In the 2nd half the Elites began to get back into the game and Brammer launched in a corner for Cotino to power home with a great header. Both teams became frustrated as hardly any chances were created and veteran Odwinica defender Bergfors was sent off for a second bookable offense just before the end of the match. However the Elites failed to take advantage and it ended in a stalemate. It was another good point for Odwinica but a chance lost for the Elites.

Mcoys Sons 1-3 Dysonian Wanderers

Sons may be hitting the panic button after a bad away loss to the Wanderers. The Sons played a 3-5-2 set up against a risky 3-4-3 Wanderers formation. It was a classic combo for Wanderers that started things off as Stenholm swung a corner in for Sandford to volley home. After a healthy 3 chances each the sides headed in for the half time whistle, when they came back the Sons looked well up for it pushing forward and forcing the undermanned Wanderers into a mistake. Stenholm rushing back to help hit it into his own net making it 1-1. However a mere 6 minutes later Spirito curled in a free kick that Boland attached his foot onto to restore Wanderers lead. At this point Wanderers were looking far more dangerous than the Sons and creating just as many chances with 1 less midfielder. A Spirito header sealed the win and pushed them up the table while leaving the Sons rooted to the bottom.

Edd Kirby Athletic 1-1 Happenstance FC

The two promoted sides met today with an early sending off and a late goal costing high flying Athletic from gaining all 3 points. Athletic lined up with a 4-4-2 against an aggressive 4-3-3 Happenstance side. The first half of this match descended into a very bad tempered affair as the two sides met again in the top league after being promoted together. Three Happenstance players were cautioned and Baldry an Athletic midfielder was given a straight red. In the 2nd half both teams had more success with their chances and on the 68th minute a Hill cross to McKenna saw the striker head the ball in to give Athletic the lead. A wonderful achievement considering they were missing a midfielder! Happenstance looked in desperate straights and their fans began to boo their players but out of nowhere youth striker Dibbler with 6 minutes to go hit home a fantastic long range effort to make it 1-1. Athletic had no response and it ended in a draw. For Athletic ill discipline cost them badly but for Happenstance while this was a welcome point should they have really got all 3?

Most Important Result – Mcoys Sons 1-3 Dysonian Wanderers, great away win for Wanderers but really bad news for the Sons.

Turned on Style – Silverdale Hotpot, 8 chances and 3 goals against Rovers secured them a much needed win.

Player of the Day – Clifford Hope, Silverdale Hotpot, his hat trick inspired his team to their first win of the season!

This season is slightly longer to! Well for top two leagues anyway. After the double things will start to get very dramatic hopefully.

This season is slightly longer to! Well for top two leagues anyway. After the double things will start to get very dramatic hopefully.

Actually is it longer? Maybe its the same length as noone misses a game.

Feared the worst but I got through it. Next up is a fight to stay in the promotion spot or give it up to Intergalactico Stars. In any case, I think it's great to see that three teams that have never been in the upper league is fighting for two available spots. Hopefully I will get one of them :)