N-Europe

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Hamishmash

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would it look like with the two shads of space swapped round, so the pokemon is darker?... like he's casting a shadow upon space.

I tried it and it didn't look as good.

I also will only be doing the cover for Time (and eventually Light) when I've redrawn Ghazeon and Ghortex.

Also I believe I have that font too. Crysiswin?

It's actually from the FarCry logo. :P That's the name of the font, too.

So much for on hold amirite :p

I found that actually... I do Fakemon in my spare time... which I still have! Even when doing work, I need to take a break... and that's when I do them. It actually helps me more my real work along.

Oi! Paj! Stop dying and start editing your first post to put the new monsters in it! You're totally my bitch forever now!

whatchoo talkin bout?

I thought I have to wait until ReZ makes the new images for each poke? I'm so confused. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

You get used to it.

Basically, Paj and Chair are really supposed to be one being, that became separated (think of them as Zekrom + Reshiram). They thus think alike/ have their own way of communicating that no-one else understands.

ReZ is just adding his own opinion on anything pokemon :p

Simples!

Right. You guys are weirding me out. Type to get this topic back on track.

071_speclion_by_spune-d3cu1vb.jpg

BLOG: http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/tagged/speclion

dA: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/071-Speclion-202956023

Speclion evolves from Kecleon with the Rainbow Stone.

Speclion can change it’s type depending on what enemy it battles and what moves are used against it. If a Pokemon uses a water move against it, it’ll turn into a Fire or Electric type, for example.

Speclion is also rumoured to be able to turn into a new colour which has never existed before, but everyone which sees it turns blind.