N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Beast

Well I'm Mundungus Fletcher as you may have guessed, and you should at least be able to tell I'm not mafia because of waaaay back when I caught out HeroicJanitor :grin:

I'm not sure who we can trust out of the remaining players but I'm certain Dannyboy is good. Chairdriver has been very quiet in this game, do we have confirmation that he's Ginny? It does fit with a description in the write-up but it could easily be a made-up character too.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGHT SIX: TRUTH, LIES AND DECEIT

The grubby man had rubbed his hands together and had seen a young and blonde gentleman.

"He looks wealthy!" he said with a smile on his face.

He thought of the man and casted his spell. Out of the air came a nice, silver hip-flask that looked oddly familiar. It used to belong to a legendary auror of the Ministry of Magic. He opened the lid and smelled it.

It wasn't alcohol but it was something that would be of use to him. He smiled at this and pocketed it, making sure nobody would ever get to it.

A man wearing a hood had ran up to the eccentric woman, who was wearing oddly shaped earrings with a smile as bright as a sunny day. She turned to look at the ugly man and her smile faltered.

"Hello, sir...are you...are you okay?" she asked.

The man smiled.

"Can you handle this, blondie?" he said. The odd woman was unsure what he was talking about. He raised his wand and he bellowed two words.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

She whipped out her wand and casted a repelling charm but it wasn't strong enough and, as a consequence, the green spell hit her in the head, killing her instantly.

I am the grubby man. You can clearly see the grubby/scruffy man is a different person to the ugly man. I hope this convinces you.

On this night I targeted Cube and received a hip flask - though I was told it wasn't your original item (there was a mix up). Your original item was a slytherin school tie.

I'd like to know what your power is supposed to be Cube, any idea why it changed tonight? I won't vote for you because of how low the majority is but I think we need to know why we should trust you. You claim to have a negative power and you're draco malfoy... you must admit that looks suspicious.

I trust that chairdriver is Ginny because of the conversation he and I had the night I targetted him (after he had revealed his role):

The ginger-haired man saw a woman who he knew very well. She stood there, refusing to fight after the lives lost in the battle.

"I don't want to do this!" she said, shaking.

The ginger man looked at her and said "You want them to see how much of a coward you're being?"

The woman stood and cried and shook her head.

"Of course I don't but am I not allowed the right to mourn?" she asked him.

He let out a exhausting sigh, giving up the argument and he got his wand out and did a circular motion around her. A bubble covered her.

"Here, this will protect you." he said. She let out a thankful smile and he ran into the forest.

Seems very much like a conversation between a brother and a sister.

Withdraw Perago

Just fully read his post and it seems he's right. Still, reading up on his character he does seem a bit shady. Then again, so does mine and as we both got a mafia lynched I'll let it slide.

Peragos casted!

Zell (1): The Peeps

MAJORITY IS 3

MAJORITY HAS NOT BEEN REACHED!

==========

DAY EIGHT: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

"NO! HERMIONE, NO!"

"This is too upsetting!"

"Somebody do something before one of us is next!"

"I don't know who to trust"

"Who is to blame?"

After recieving this devastating news that another DA member is dead, everybody went back, ready for night-time.

NOBODY HAS DIED

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Zell

5 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 3

NIGHT EIGHT: SHADOW OF THE NIGHT

This night starts now and will last for 24 hours. If any PMs are sent past 4.50pm tomorrow, they will not count!

NIGHT EIGHT: SHADOW OF THE NIGHT

The remaining fighters transported themselves back into the forest. The ginger man was frightened and looked around. He raised his wand in the air and made a circular movement with it around himself. The bubble covered him. He ran into the forest, in hiding away from the fight.

The grubby man had remembered the nice, blonde girl. Everything about her screamed odd and eccentric but he saw her face perfectly. He raised his wand in the air and uttered a single word. Two objects flew from the sky and into his palm. He looked at them weirdly and shook them, nothing happened. He was happy and upset. Upset because he saw that there was nothing about the objects but happy because he knew he was close to doing something good.

The ugly man had walked carefully, looking at everybody in the forest to find the young, blonde gentleman.

"Hello scum!" he said.

The blonde gentleman turned to face him.

"Shame about your dad, eh?" the ugly man said with a grin.

The gentleman stood there and said nothing.

"You know, I never really did forgive him for not looking for the Dark Lord when he disappeared..." he said, as he held out his hand with the axe appearing.

"...well, let's not forget that you did the same!" the blonde retaliated.

"Maybe you should pay for your father's disloyalty!" the ugly man spoke.

"Believe me, by killing me, you'd be making a mistake" the blonde man said.

The ugly man scoffed. "Highly unlikely!" and he swung his axe, the blonde gentleman's head clean off his shoulders.

CUBE IS DEAD.

HE WAS DRACO MALFOY.

A TRAITOR TO THE DARK MARK MAFIA.

HE WAS ALONE.

Draco Malfoy wonders through a world where there is no colour, no objects and no ground. Nobody can hear or see him. No worlds know he exists.

Players:

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Zell

4 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 3

DAY NINE: BATTLE SCARS

This day starts now and will end in 48 hours time (Saturday- 6.31pm)

PERAGOS CASTED!

Zell (2): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Chairdriver

The Peeps (1): Zell

MAJORITY IS 3

MAJORITY HAS NOT BEEN REACHED!

DAY NINE: BATTLE SCARS

After a long hard day of frustration, everybody retires back to their places, hoping to fight another day.

NIGHT NINE: FIGHT TO THE DEATH

This night will last 24 hours. I need to recieve all PMs by 10.11pm tomorrow. If I do not, your votes will not count.

NIGHT NINE: FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Everybody was transported back into the forest, the fewer numbers didn't seem to spook anybody in any sort of way nor did it seem to bother them. The ginger man had looked at the ginger woman, frightened for her safety.

"I'll be fine! Honestly, I'm a big girl now!" she had said.

"Yes but after these events, I'm not sure whether we should be alone." he answered back.

"Look, I need to learn that I'm going to be alone to fend for myself at some point! Nothing will happen to me, I promise." she said.

The ginger man stared at her for a minute, thinking of her words. He finally nodded and she smiled, she had left her brother standing alone. He had done his usual charm but this time, on himself.

A shadow appeared, the man who had butchered his victims had snuck up behind the ginger-haired man, who was clueless of this mysterious killer behind him. The ugly man had held his hand out and an axe had formed in his hand. Without warning, he swung his axe, hitting the ginger man's neck. Beheaded, the ginger man's body fell before the killer, who seemed happy he had done this deed.

"You will be revived soon!" he said and with this, walked away.

DANNYBOY-THE-DANE IS DEAD.

HE WAS RONALD WEASLEY.

LOYAL FRIEND TO HARRY POTTER.

HE WAS THE PROTECTOR OF DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

The grubby man had thought of the one person who had made such an impact on the wizarding world and he had pointed his wand in the air, thinking of him. A sharp object fell from the sky in front of him, this was an object the bespectacled man had used before except for when he used it, something strange had happened.

A portal had opened in the mirror with the face of someone he recognised straight away from his past. A man who was convicted before of a terrible crime he did not commit.

"One of us has the thing you most desire, you may summon forth that person to find it." he had spoken.

The grubby man had thought hard and then instantly thought of a terrible person. With him in his head, he appeared in the broken object. He had shaken his head, he did not have what his heart greatly desires. The convicted man had returned.

"You will have to find it elsewhere!" he had said and with this, the mirror had broken into tiny pieces. The man was upset and had walked away.

Everybody had walked around, they knew they could not trust anybody who was in front of them but they had thought long and hard who was the killer. They can think of one person and yet they think of another. Their destined paths are connected together, leading to this one fateful night of which two worlds will know who will overrule both and leave no mercy, who will restore humanity and who will leave the worlds alone.

DAY TEN: JUDGEMENT DAY

Players:

Chairdriver

The Peeps

Zell

3 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 2

This day will last 24 hours.