N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting that the food poisoner was chosen to kill tonight rather than it being random whether he makes someone speak in gibberish or kills them.

It seems that Dannyboy may well have stopped a kill if they've chosen to off a roleblocker this early on. Or maybe they're just planning ahead.

The person who was looking in the mirror the past two nights is obviously a protector.

Danny dead early eh? Rare occurrence. Looks like he died from poison too, whereas others just spoke gibberish. Maybe it's random whether they die or not and we were lucky the first two nights? I know a few people in this write-up now, and it looks like Diageo could have something to say about someone. If he hasn't said it yet though he probably knows more about the situation than I do.

What do I have to say?

To say any more is to get one of us killed by the mafia. If you don't know what I mean by now then you are either lying or your character knows something you don't. Look up your character and check.

Or you are lying, or misinformed.

My character is invented. There's no evidence anywhere to support your claim.

Ok, so... Herojan claims Diageo's partner might be evil, while Diageo claims he doesn't have a partner. Herojan claims it's something to do with the woman Danny targeted last night (the one with a boyfriend) and Diageo says he's a man, which implies that Diageo is the boyfriend.

Either:

-Herojan is mafia, and making up a huge story that can easily be verified by the real girlfriend/boyfriend;

-Herojan is truthful about his info, and Diageo is attempting to cast some doubt on Herojan's claims.

Herojan, does your info claim that Diageo is a good person that suspects his girlfriend, or that Diageo simply knows his girlfriend is a criminal?

Let's just say if Diageo was mafia, what if the boyfriend/girlfriend is too. Couldn't they both lie to cover each other? By the way, I am not saying Diageo is mafia but this is just a thought I had...

Is HeroJan saying that Diageo and Dannyboy's characters are partners or something?