N-Europe

Sign-ups: Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia

Beast

Adding an extra neutral role shouldn't be hard, there needs to be some spells you can use in the day time btw. A one-time kill power like AVADA KEDAVRA! in the middle of the day would be lol-worthy and no less cheap than a lynchbomb imo.

Don't worry, I have all bases covered. Also, Ellmeister, you're included in the game. Made one more person.

This worries me coming from a GM :p

When someone is lynched and their ability automatically kills someone, usually the last person to vote.

I got it right, I thought it was that, I just had to be sure. It's not in the game though...although I could be lying! :p. Though I must warn, please don't expect a brilliant game as this is literally my first time trying this (as if you couldn't tell :indeed:). I think it'll be okay though.

Also, I must add, there will be no more spaces! The list is final. Sorry to all of those who wanted to play and didn't get on the list!

Hey guys, just to say that this might start sooner than expected. If all things go well, it might be tomorrow or Thursday. If not, then it should be next week.

Edited by Animal

This game will NOT start today or tomorrow and will instead start on Tuesday 1st February. I have already posted the rules of the game, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and I shall answer them as soon as possible.