NEurope

The title makes me cringe slightly because it reminds me of ReZ saying PAYNUS.

or whatever. :p

However I wish a merry happy clams to sevensalon. :D

Happy birthday Jayseven and lostmario! I hope you both have a great day!!! :D:D:D

I hate you.

Opps I mean, happy birthday! Yayz! How was it? Cider filled/fuelled? Board gamey? Tell tell tell!

Thankyouverymuch for the messages :) My ego hopes that people were just put off by it being a ReZ thread... :P

I spent the day in bournemouth, kinda against my wishes, with family; mum, sister, her husband, their baby, my girlfriend and my cousins and uncle who live in australia. I woke up and opened my presents - a tshirt and calendar from mum, two shirts from sister and a hoodie and two tickets to see Vernon God Little performed in london next month (woo!). Then amidst the rain we eventually went and had lunch at pizza express after I spent money my uncle gave me on Fallout: New Vegas, then went to a ceramic coffee shop where I painted an ash-tray, which will be baked and ready next week.

Only had two cans of cider and a pint of beer. Pretty standard fare. Will make up for it tonight.

I'm supposed to sort some sort of pub thing out tonight but i really can't be bothered. Was astounded by teh general birthday wishes on here/textytext/facebook. Madness.

Man, I may have walked past you at some point in the day, I work literally 50metres from Bournemouth Square. Mental. Also, All Fired Up is amazing (if it's still called that)