N-Europe

Peep Show

dan-likes-trees

Isn't it usually on Friday?

Yerr. Obviously noones really going to watch it if they showed it on friday, NYE though.

Anyway, thought it was awesome. Bit of a best-of-Peep-Show, potentially a good one to end the show on (though I'm glad they're not).

Glad that Mark stayed with Dobbie in the end. I love her. They really do write him as treating her as a massive cock.

The bit at Superhans' party was utterly excellent too.. you don't want to know.

Glad that Mark stayed with Dobbie in the end. I love her. They really do write him as treating her as a massive cock.

The bit at Superhans' party was utterly excellent too.. you don't want to know.

Completely agree there. I can't believe he was that spineless in front of Johnson and Jeff.

The bit at Superhans' flat.

OMG. Just...had me in stitches. When Jez emerged from the door. LOL

It was good that they left the party scene to your imagination, you know that it's bad by the way that even Superhans - the crack addled maniac - is shying away from it but when Jez ventures in there - for all of five seconds - and then emerges the expression on his face just says it all, priceless! :D

I fucking love Peep Show. Didn't realise the last episode was on tonight - to 4OD!

I did the old 4OD yesterday morning, internet decided to cut off during a shot of Zara's reaction at the beginning.

Later managed to get the whole episode watched. I don't know what it is about the season finales, they never seem to deliver as much as the previous episodes. Johnson was underused, and I knew Big Suze was posh but I wouldn't have her put down as stuck up too. More posh and innocent.

I would say it left on a cliffhanger, but you know things will be back to normal within the first 10 minutes of the next season.

Johnson ftw.

So yeah the next series will be leading up to Dobby moving in with Mark I reckon, though I would prefer it if they started the series on moving day or something to change the scenario a little. I love Peep Show and love the dynamic they have and am glad that 2 more series' have been comissioned, but I think something fresh like another housemate could do the show good.

Plus I love Dobby regardless and the more screen time their relationship gets the better :D Managed to slip the "put your manimal in her flanimal" line in at work today which would have been great if there were any Peep Show fans at work :(