NEurope
Caris

Merry christmas

Yes, a Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hope people have enjoyed their day. Been great up here, playing Buckaroo with my nephew. Made me feel like a kid again :bouncy:

Such a good haul for me this year. Like..too much stuff. I put it down to being the oldest of the 4 "family children", and the youngest being 6, so I think the mentality of "the children" getting more than the adults still applies to me. :D Which is good for me obvs. Not likely to last though...

But yeah. Day's gone REALLY fast though...like what happened between 11.30 and 4.30? I don't understand.

Started Epic Mickey, listened to Rihanna's new album (and was so stunned) and had the nicest meal ever.

Though now my cousin got his remote control helicoptor stuck on the light at the top of the very high ceiling'd foyer, and I physically cant stand on the top of our shitty ladder. Like...my legs don't fit/it's so unstable and I can't risk my life for a shitty toy.

Hope eveyrone is having a good one. I think i might pass out from eating too much food and there's a tin of Heroes staring at me.

Though now my cousin got his remote control helicoptor stuck on the light at the top of the very high ceiling'd foyer, and I physically cant stand on the top of our shitty ladder. Like...my legs don't fit/it's so unstable and I can't risk my life for a shitty toy.

Where the fuck do you live, a mansion?

No, it's a one-floor house, which was originally just a part of a much bigger house in the 18/1900 whatevers (I think). The old upstairs is now a seperate house on top of ours and there's random modern bits with flats attached to ours. So it has very large rooms, but not a lot of them. :P (as it was just the entrance and living room area of what was presumably a fancy house in the olden days)

Today was mostly a good day but im looking forward to tomorrow and my sisters boyfriend leaving. I dont particularly like him on most days but hes just pissed me off today with his sulking when something was put on tv he didnt want to watch and trying to get into an argument with me about why I dont like the Twilight movies. I mean that right there pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.

and trying to get into an argument with me about why I dont like the Twilight movies.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Too busy playing the awesome AC Brotherhood. But belated Merry Christmas to everyone. Even Mad Monkey.

My mother's partner got one yesterday too. He bounced it from ceiling to floor a few times. Then played it a bit when we got home today and it scared the shit out of the cats.

Had a nice day yesterday. Flew by. Usual set up really mostly in terms of how the day pans out. Had to spend two whole days being civil towards my brother. Although man, he obviously got all the bad/ugly genes in our family and I got all the awesome ones (and my little brother didn't do too badly I suppose). My mother said she got him size 40 jeans recently and they were too small and here I am, a measly 26. And he's balding, or pretty much bald I should say.

Where was I? Nan outdid herself as usual. I did all the washing up and everyone acted like it was a big deal. I just wanted it done quickly. Then we swapped presents, with my two young cousins (13 and 6) going first. My littlest cousin got a small foosball (how do you spell that?) table and was chuffed and spent ages playing it.

And drinks! Wine, gin, whiskey and cider. Nice to mix eh?

Spent today at my grandparents setting up their new gadgets. Had a slight disheartening moment yesterday when my granddad's 360 RRODed but it came back to life today thankfully so I set up his Kinect and my nan's new DAB and TV.

Rambling aside it was a nice Christmas.

This Christmas was up there with 2008.. as the worst :hmm: It was, however, expected..

I'm intrigued by what Christmas may be like next year as I anticipate (and sincerely hope :indeed:) that 2011 will lead me on a new path..

Edited by nekunando