NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

I guess I did. Didn't realize that until you mentioned it. Do we know what happened to Dazz while he was standing on the plank?

Well, I am a protector, so yes I do. I don't think anyone doubts that after I tried to 'help' the epic sailor on day 2, guarded Dazz the night before last, and went to help Jonnas last night. I think the issue for people is that on nights where I'm not protecting I'm apparently killing a lot :/

SECOND POST: And still nobody has come forward as the interrogator... seriously, am I the only who finds it strange that the interrogator appeared just to make me look more guilty, hasn't appeared before and isn't being claimed by anyone?

Well, I am a protector, so yes I do. I don't think anyone doubts that after I tried to 'help' the epic sailor on day 2

I do! :p

Two protectors and a jailkeep? No.

Vote : Nintendohnut

You are relying on there being a write up changer who has had it out for you since the start. There is no proof of a write up changer, and if one did exist, how would they know you were the one legged pirate on night 1? And if it is a write up switcher, who did they switch you with? Because it sure wasn't Tellyn (who was the beardy pirate who you claimed to be on night 1), he was good so wouldn't have been the killer.

And ReZ makes a very good point. My original character was Smee, a protector, loyal to the captain. Sméagol was good, a jailkeeper. There isn't going to be another protector.

You put up a good argument, you are very passionate, but as you can see, the write ups don't look good for you at all, and I am willing to believe the write up more than your words, and your claims throughout the game have been inconsistent to say the least. You've also only protected people that were/and I believe may be mafia.

Ok, here's another question which I want you to answer. Who did you actually target on night 1, when you said you were roleblocked/couldn't leave your bunk?? I don't remember you actually saying.

Do we actually have a target list from Nintendohnut? I read the last few pages and saw his huge post, but didn't see that it specifically said targets in it.

Guys, there is possible evidence of a write-up changer. I assumed it was a target switcher, but...remember when Sméagol targeted Cube and got ReZ? And I targeted ReZ but got Cube? We didn't get PMs informing us of the switch, and ReZ said he wasn't roleblocked. I assumed it was a target switcher, but...it's probably a write-up switcher. Which means my whole crusade against ReZ should've been against Cube. Fuck.

And that target switcher has to be Tales. There is no other explanation. I'm keeping my vote, just so we can have some clear write-ups, and start pinpointing the culprits more easily.

I guess I did. Didn't realize that until you mentioned it. Do we know what happened to Dazz while he was standing on the plank?

The write-up implied that Dazz was alone. You are lying about your target list.

Guys, voting for Nintendohnut is fine and dandy, but Tales is most likely the bigger threat.

As I said, I'm a ghost and I don't appear in the write up, so probably not on the ship itself, at least visible. Dazz wouldn't know I was there, so it looks like he was alone.

The fish has been online, I wonder if he'll come look at this thread at alll....

Oh, I just had a thought.

We have a character claim herojan, but what dooo you do?

Have I just forgotten????

I'm the captain, I have a double vote :heh: I claimed my role waaay before I claimed my character :p As vice-captain I was told that I would step in when the current captain died. Had nothing except "vice-captain's duties" to perform. Not sure what they were since Danny died so quickly but I assumed I helped him in some way, he might have known how to use me.

The interrogator could be Jayseven, if he doesn't get targeted he gets information right?

remember when Sméagol targeted Cube and got ReZ? And I targeted ReZ but got Cube? We didn't get PMs informing us of the switch, and ReZ said he wasn't roleblocked. I assumed it was a target switcher, but...it's probably a write-up switcher. Which means my whole crusade against ReZ should've been against Cube. Fuck..[/b][/u]

That is very true, that makes much more sense. I didn't get why everyone was targeting Cube that night when I thought he was evil. They were probably targeting Rez.

Vote: Tales

Oh that. I remember I made the connection about the alaram clock very early in the game, when Jonnas first mentioned it, but I was too afraid to face the revenge of the mafia for naming one of their own :P

Votes

Tales (5): Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, HeroicJanitor

Nintendohnut (3): mr-paul, Tales, ReZourceman

Majority be 6

Edited by The Peeps

My only problem with what you have said is that you think it will be difficult to reach majority tomorrow with inactives and jailkept players - today we have more than enough for majority but nobody is agreeing on who to vote for, so that isn't entirely fair.

And again, you can quote this separate post if you don't think I will be willing to be lynched tomorrow if I am wrong.

I am extremely willing to die if I am wrong about jayseven, no matter what I say tomorrow

I don't know why you're so convinced of jay's innocence. He hasn't said anything guilty? That's because he's barely posted in the thread and when he has he's accused me for three days in a row. He has said VERY little in this game, so he's unlikely to appear evil.

One final thing - the majority at the moment is 7 i believe? That means the mafia (assuming there are areound 4 left) need to kill at least 5 more people to have majority. If a mafia member is lynched now, that will be 7 more. Which means seven more days without discovery - basically impossible.

Nintendohnut, you were wrong about jayseven being evil yesterday, he called out Dazz. Still willing to be lynched???

And you will say that you were 2nd to jump on Dazz, that's because you knew he'd been called out as you knew his character already, you knew it was inevitable he'd be lynched so you jumped on the bandwagon to appear goood.

I've just been through the thread to look at voting patterns.

MadDog (mafia) lynch:

Jonnas: reluctant, voted late

Nintendohnut : reluctant, didn’t vote

Cube: vote for Dannyboy

Jay:voted easily

ReZ: voted easily

Eenuh(me): didn’t vote, too late.

The fish: didn’t vote

Zell: voted

Tales: didn’t vote, posted “8 votes, let’s wait for maddog nowâ€

Heroicjanitor: voted but then removed

Aqui1a (neutral) lynch:

Jonnas: voted early

Nintendohnut : says he can’t vote, and a vote with no name appears against him

Cube: voted early, also had a vote with no name at one point

Jay: didn’t vote or post

ReZ: voted easily

Eenuh (me): didn’t vote, on too late again

The fish: didn’t vote or post

Zell: didn’t vote or post

Tales: didn’t vote

Heroicjanitor: voted easily

Next day: No lynch

HeroJan one of those accusing Smeagol for being evil for being Davy Jones, Jonnas going after ReZ for being quiet, not much else.

Next Day: No lynch.

Nothing much happens apart from Jonnas putting a vote on ReZ (then removing), jayseven voting for Nintendohnut, and Zell voting for Smeagol for being a roleblocker. Strange to me that Cube claims to target Jonnas but is seen targeting Rummy and that one legged pirate(Nintendohnut) is seen attacking Jonnas but he fails to question either, just totally accepts what they say.

Dazz Lynch:

Jonnas: votes for ReZ early

Nintendohnut : votes jayseven, votes 2nd for Dazz

Cube: votes ReZ, changes to jayseven, votes 5th for Dazz

Jay: votes for Nintendohnut, changes to Cube, votes first for Dazz.

ReZ: votes for Cube early, changes to Jonnas,

Eenuh (me): votes for Jonnas early, changes to Nintendohnut, votes 7th (late) for Dazz

The fish: didn't vote, posted once

Zell: voted for ReZ when Jonnas accusations are out

Tales: votes for Jonnas, changes to Nintendohnut, votes 4th for Dazz

Heroicjanitor: votes Cube, removes soon after, votes for jayseven, changes to Nintendohnut, changes back to jayseven, votes 3rd for Dazz

(Smeagol): votes early for Cube, changes to ReZ, votes 6th for Dazz.

(Dazz) jumps on early Jonnas bandwagon

Jonnas, i don't know if I missed this, but what did you get when you raided Cube's room?

Jonnas, Cube and Nintendohnut seem to vote with each other ALL THE TIME which makes me really suspicious.

It is still Cube and Nintendohnut I am most suspicious of though.

Depending on how Tales switches people... I may have to start to suspect Cube, too.

Also, Cube's room didn't give anything. I think the write-up said that. His room had nothing. Unless, of course, I was actually robbing ReZ, in which case I was played for a fool. Once again, I'll know when the nature of Tales' power is revealed.

I was just thinking, all we know from Cube is this crap: "I tell stories." where in the write up he has done nothing of the sort.

I have a feeling he might be some sort of switcher. Just a little hunch though.

I'm not 100% on Tales, but I just had this idea.

I was just thinking, all we know from Cube is this crap: "I tell stories." where in the write up he has done nothing of the sort.

I have a feeling he might be some sort of switcher. Just a little hunch though.

The write-up doesn't specifically say what other people do, either. Last night's write-up matches with what I claimed my power to be - it didn't work because Zell roleblocked ReZ.

I noticed you're on the attack a lot - does it matter to you if a townie or mafia gets lynched? If you're neutral then wouldn't both be beneficial?

I might feel more comfortable going after Cube instead today.

If we think this is the first time that the parrot has killed then it is likely because his non-kill power is less useful than the other powers the mafia have. Thus it may be better to kill someone else.

I might feel more comfortable going after Cube instead today.

If we think this is the first time that the parrot has killed then it is likely because his non-kill power is less useful than the other powers the mafia have. Thus it may be better to kill someone else.

The write-up doesn't specifically say what other people do, either. Last night's write-up matches with what I claimed my power to be - it didn't work because Zell roleblocked ReZ.

The write ups generally do say what people do - protect, raid, distract, watch, attack, kill.... so that's a load of rubbish.

And I'd prefer evil people to die. Lynching townies leaves it with more mafia who are likely to kill me. So yes, I want to defeat the mafia.