N-Europe

Supernatural (series)

Pit-Jr

there 's a small number of fans on here :) Where are you up to? I'm a few eps behind in the current season. If you like it at the start, it truly gets all WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU around the end of 4 and the start of 5. I think 4 had some brilliant one-off episodes, too.

You're in for a treat :)

Im up to season 4 , "Its a Terrible Life''.

Lucky for me, TNT has been playing 2 episodes a day so i should be caught up to you soon.

I love how the show can deftly go from serious, to creepy, to gruesome, to hilarious on a whim.

I haven't watched any of Season 5 yet, so i'm a little behind. I always wait for the DVD to come out and then have a mini marathon until i'm up to date. I love everything about the show. Dean Winchester is easily my favourite character on TV and the music in the show whilst few and far between, is always top notch.

The car rocks too.

I'm just waiting for season 6 to start airing over here then I'll be watching again, love the show though, especially the occasional comedy eps.

Supernatural does the best comedy episodes!

One of my favourite shows, it's amazing how it's still going strong into it's sixth series despite having a main cast of only two characters.

Supernatural is a great show, although I got bored mid Season 2 and never picked it up.

But can you really consider it the best show in years? I mean there's so many more amazing shows....

Well i dont watch that much TV as it is. Plus i work nights so i miss out on all the primetime stuff. My TV watching consists of syndicated reruns and the Colbert Report really.

Having said that, you should really pick it back up. The last episodes of season 2 , along with the whole of season 3 are excellent

Supernatural is a great show, although I got bored mid Season 2 and never picked it up.

But can you really consider it the best show in years? I mean there's so many more amazing shows....

In your opinion.

Obviously it isn't the best, but it's all subjective at the end of the day. Regardless what the so called experts say.

Edited by Jon

Supernatural is one of my comfort shows. While I may follow and eagerly anticipate better shows, Supernatural is a constant. I don't know if I can properly describe what I mean...

Your life wuld be an ever bigger hole of self hate and crippling self doubt if it wasn't for the sweet sweet 40 minuntes of evil chasing the show provides every week?

Supernatural is one of my comfort shows. While I may follow and eagerly anticipate better shows, Supernatural is a constant. I don't know if I can properly describe what I mean...

I think I get what you mean. I like it, but at the same time I don't think it's great.

Also, it's blatantly aimed at teenage girls. At least it references it with the whole profit/that mental fan girl thing.

My favourite scene:

I love Super, not watched season 6 yet though I've got the links saved for the eps, not going to watch it until I've got them saved.

I did hope they finished it at S5, but from what I read about S6 I thought it was pretty cool, I can't wait to watch it.