Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Girls (and Boys) on Film

Ashley

Tagged pictures appear on your photos profile whenever someone looks at it. When looking at someone new, people always look at those pictures. Therefore untagging yourself would prevent anyone who wasn't at the event from likely seeing the picture.

Coincidentally, tomorrow my class and I are being recording in French class. We have to stand in front of the class and talk about smoking and our teacher is going to record it and play it back.

Ugh, quel dommage! Je n'ai pas hâte de demain :p

But yeah - never understood untagging. You think that removing those pics will mean that those angles of your face are suddenly removed from people's memories? That is who you are. Live with it. Everyone else does! Untagging just loses memories.

Exactly! I've yet to untag myself in any photo I've come across of me and by god 99% of my facebook photos are awful, just awful.

I don't see much point, that is how I look, silly/ugly faces and all, I don't mind, I know I like myself enough to not care if said pictures are pointed and laughed at, I laugh too!

My voice on the other hand...well I have to say when I first started using skype and could hear myself it was odd, my voice seems to me alot higher and more girly than I originally thought and can hear, to me my voice is really low and awful, but on mic it's much different. Apparently it's quite true that the mic voice is more near my real voice than my opinion of my real voice. How odd.

In the end, it's just photos, just your voice, if people pick at your photos and think you look ugly then why on earth are they in/looking at your memories? GTFO. :laughing:

J7- you don't beleive in untagging but you're also a serial offender of complete lack of quality control with your uploads.

n897775593_5386578_1791.jpg

You'd be amazed at what a bit of technology can do though- this is also totally unstaged and simply benefits from a really rather decent camera.

7727_526011828760_283900890_1412843_6172302_n.jpg