N-Europe

Festivals 2011!

Murr

SQUEEEEE!

I'm so excited, it looks like I might end up going by myself to be honest, my friends end up being so fickle. But I refuse to miss Pendulum after seeing them in 2009.

and IKFHSDFBDEHBKERBJK CLUTCH!!!

It is shaping up to be another 2009 with KoRn, Pendulum, Hollywood Undead But that is by no means a bad thing. Download 2009 was probably best one i've been too. The weather helped :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is shaping up to be another 2009 with KoRn, Pendulum, Hollywood Undead But that is by no means a bad thing. Download 2009 was probably best one i've been too. The weather helped :)

I squeeled like a little girl.

It's my 21st the weekend after download, so I'm going, friends or no friends as a weekend ticket without camping is 145.

Damn right, hollywood undead were brilliant, now all I need to do is rope people in. Luckily I only live about an hour away so I can drive up each day. :grin:

I squeeled like a little girl.

It's my 21st the weekend after download, so I'm going, friends or no friends as a weekend ticket without camping is 145.

Damn right, hollywood undead were brilliant, now all I need to do is rope people in. Luckily I only live about an hour away so I can drive up each day. :grin:

Nice work... we'll be camping from the Thursday night... family camping though as I'm an old fart and can't be dealing with BUTT SCRATCHER being shouted at all hours of the night :)

Nice work... we'll be camping from the Thursday night... family camping though as I'm an old fart and can't be dealing with BUTT SCRATCHER being shouted at all hours of the night :)

I was going to go with camping, but I wouldn't want to do it by myself, so I'll go with the weekend ticket non-camping until things/if things change.

I do what I can to keep this place going, you know.

Seriously though- Weezer? The Blue and Pinkerton albums were great but that was a long, long time ago. All they've done since is moribund, uninspired crap.

To you they've done moribund, uninspired crap, to others it's probably an awesome line-up, so shush and deal.

Y'know I quite like the sonisphere line-up, sure I'm not a massive fan of most of it, but I've changed my tune a little, I think it's just because I'm dying to see slipknot again..

To you they've done moribund, uninspired crap, to others it's probably an awesome line-up, so shush and deal.

Y'know I quite like the sonisphere line-up, sure I'm not a massive fan of most of it, but I've changed my tune a little, I think it's just because I'm dying to see slipknot again..

You know how everyone has a friend that's not a real close friend of the group, but he's still classed as a friend, that talks bullshit 98% of the time.

Well my version of one of them friends told me that the Slipknot performance at Sonisphere will be one of their last under the name of Slipknot, and that they will be retiring that Band name, and starting a new band with all the same members from Slipknot and calling it something else. Reason being that they want to retire the Band name due to it not being it's full complete line up with the death of Paul Gray.

as stated this snippet came from Mr Bullshit himself, but on the odd occasion something true does come from him.

If this were to be true, then I'd want to be at Sonisphere for that.

You know how everyone has a friend that's not a real close friend of the group, but he's still classed as a friend, that talks bullshit 98% of the time.

Well my version of one of them friends told me that the Slipknot performance at Sonisphere will be one of their last under the name of Slipknot, and that they will be retiring that Band name, and starting a new band with all the same members from Slipknot and calling it something else. Reason being that they want to retire the Band name due to it not being it's full complete line up with the death of Paul Gray.

as stated this snippet came from Mr Bullshit himself, but on the odd occasion something true does come from him.

If this were to be true, then I'd want to be at Sonisphere for that.

......damn, you're convincing me to get a day tickets.

You evil bugger.

......damn, you're convincing me to get a day tickets.

You evil bugger.

I already wanted day tickets for the Friday, but yeah Slipknot are pretty incredible, so it's sorta, half tempting to go for the weekend.

Download & Sonisphere would be a good summer.

I already wanted day tickets for the Friday, but yeah Slipknot are pretty incredible, so it's sorta, half tempting to go for the weekend.

Download & Sonisphere would be a good summer.

Luckily a friend is coming with me for download, hopefully the 10th June isn't the set date for the art gallery I have to show up too, but I'd love to see slipknot again, just have to see how it goes, I should have a decent amount of money by then.

• 3 weeks later...
Coldplay have just been announced as the Headliners for the Saturday at TITP 11.

Them and Arctic Monkeys, to go alongside Foo Fighters. Coldplay are doing the Friday I believe, with Arctic Monkeys doing Saturday and Foos Sunday.

Actually some bands going to TITP that I'd like to go see, such as Pendulum, My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World and Crystal Castles. Always ridiculously hard to get tickets though so not sure.

Also, hell yeah at Twisted Sister going to Download. If they invited Ratt back as well, I'd be all over it for an 80's throwback. Comments on Kerrang weren't exactly enthusiastic about those 4 announcements so hopefully the 17 coming tonight will be good. Still crossing my fingers for the likes of Rolo Tomassi and Halestorm to come back this year, although even if they don't there's still enough stuff there to justify me considering going for the first time. Hell, even if there wasn't, Gwar would be enough of an experience :D.

Them and Arctic Monkeys, to go alongside Foo Fighters. Coldplay are doing the Friday I believe, with Arctic Monkeys doing Saturday and Foos Sunday.

Actually some bands going to TITP that I'd like to go see, such as Pendulum, My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World and Crystal Castles. Always ridiculously hard to get tickets though so not sure.

Also, hell yeah at Twisted Sister going to Download. If they invited Ratt back as well, I'd be all over it for an 80's throwback. Comments on Kerrang weren't exactly enthusiastic about those 4 announcements so hopefully the 17 coming tonight will be good. Still crossing my fingers for the likes of Rolo Tomassi and Halestorm to come back this year, although even if they don't there's still enough stuff there to justify me considering going for the first time. Hell, even if there wasn't, Gwar would be enough of an experience :D.

Really? I've always found it very easy to get tickets. Never had a problem in the past.