N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy fears there are not enough townies to get a unity to lynch. Mcoy know's Dyson isn't a mafia member.

Mcoy has to plead with anyone who is good or neutral at this point, the game is all about bluffing and you can't keep putting off votes because someone plays nice. Mcoy is a dickhead and sometimes a dickhead is required to get things sorted or take the fall. Mcoy would encourage people to at least vote for Paj or at this rate the mafia will win anyway.

Mcoy will put this forward, If Paj turns out to be good Mcoy will take the blame and let himself be lynched tomorrow. If Mcoy made a bad call then fuck it at least we'll go down putting up a fight rather then letting the mafia win through no votes every day and people being murdered in the night.

I'd be willing to lynch either Paj or Tales. My reasons for Tales are mostly based on him aiming at me after several conflicting posts but Paj has more going against him in general. It's possible they're working together.

We do need to make a lynch as this is the point at which we're controlling the lynching. I'm happy to go for either of the two. If we don't take a chance and go for it now we'll lose - simple.

Screw it, I'm going for Paj tonight. This way we'll get something done.

Vote: Paj

But Tales is next on my watchlist.

If Paj Articuno, Paj not mafia.

Mcoy would like to know how your theory bases anyone innocent just because their pokemon type is a freaking bird?

Paj claims their power allows people to only post 10 words per post if they target a dragon. Mcoy does not know how you can backup someone who's power has hit you like this. Mcoy finds your actions pretty sucpicious.

Now that you mention it Mcoy, it seems odd that Paj would claim his power is to make Dragons talk with 10 words when Tales is doing exactly that... and then Tales is sticking up for him? This just gets weirder and weirder. It makes no sense. One of them is definitely lying. Paj tonight, Tales tomorrow people.

Now that you mention it Mcoy, it seems odd that Paj would claim his power is to make Dragons talk with 10 words when Tales is doing exactly that... and then Tales is sticking up for him? This just gets weirder and weirder. It makes no sense. One of them is definitely lying. Paj tonight, Tales tomorrow people.

Mcoy finds both sides of the story incredibly vague. Mcoy cannot even justify being hit by a redirect as he's not a dragon, Mcoy thinks both Tales and paj are lying at this point.

Oh my fucking lol.

"I don't buy it"

Right. Whatevs. What isn't there to buy?

Dyson is clearly mafia, or just playing like an idiot for another reason.

It's funny cause I thought McCoy was town up until now. These desperate, nervous accusations scream mafia now.

Feels like now the mafia know there's still an investigator alive, they want him dead, no?

McCOY I NEVER TARGETED YOU GET OVER IT

Oh my fucking lol.

"I don't buy it"

Right. Whatevs. What isn't there to buy?

Dyson is clearly mafia, or just playing like an idiot for another reason.

It's funny cause I thought McCoy was town up until now. These desperate, nervous accusations scream mafia now.

Feels like now the mafia know there's still an investigator alive, they want him dead, no?

McCOY I NEVER TARGETED YOU GET OVER IT

Mcoy finds it hard to believe considering he got hit by the exact power you described in your role. Mcoy would understand perhaps if there was a redirector or ditto on the field but this power wouldn't affect Mcoy as he is a plant based form.

Mcoy sees your post more as a desperate defence and so will keep the vote on.

An idiot? I'm playing the evidence. It's simple. Sorry, but I believe Mcoy as he's been (from what I can tell) forward and just to this point. He's a townie. I know I am too. Therefore I am gonna go with what's right at the moment (the "oh yeah btw my role has another clause" card won't work this time I'm afraid) and keep my vote for you.

Still no mention of Tales' actions Paj - I wonder why you keep avoiding the subject. And trying to reflectthe votes on to me? Bullshit. Typical mafioso tactic.

I implore everyone to vote for Paj.

An idiot? I'm playing the evidence. It's simple. Sorry, but I believe Mcoy as he's been (from what I can tell) forward and just to this point. He's a townie. I know I am too. Therefore I am gonna go with what's right at the moment (the "oh yeah btw my role has another clause" card won't work this time I'm afraid) and keep my vote for you.

Lozl.

Still no mention of Tales' actions Paj - I wonder why you keep avoiding the subject. And trying to reflectthe votes on to me? Bullshit. Typical mafioso tactic.

What actions? I wasn't aware I'd been asked about them. I didn't try and deflect votes, my vote is still on Dannyboy. It's just clear you're mafia with McCoy now, or maybe just you.

I implore everyone to vote for Paj.

Cool_face_802.png

Mcoy dosen't argue about the secondary power. Mcoy has a secondary power that can cause evolutions however Mcoy would highly doubt there being two pokemon who can cause a ten word restriction when targetting players.

What night do you think I targeted you?

----

Also I love "Your post is a desperate defence", "that won't work" etc in response to what I've said - recycled lines from the mafia-playing quote book. I'm hardly even defending myself. I'm just shocked by the clarity with which I can now see two mafiosos. :p

----

Also I love "Your post is a desperate defence", "that won't work" etc in response to what I've said - recycled lines from the mafia-playing quote book. I'm hardly even defending myself. I'm just shocked by the clarity with which I can now see two mafiosos. :p

Mcoy could say the same thing. Mcoy's only played in a few mafia games but Mcoy could also see mafia member at risk of being lynched playing the "I now see who the real mafia members are" card.

Mcoy could say the same thing. Mcoy's only played in a few mafia games but Mcoy could also see mafia member at risk of being lynched playing the "I now see who the real mafia members are" card.

It's not a "card", it's just the fact that you two have sprung up as a pair to lynch an investigator townie on the lamest grounds :p - I even hinted that maybe you've just been led WAY astray - Dyson is more clearly mafia his actions today, but you're doing yourself no favours.

---

Meanwhile, a blue Pokemon was gracefully perched from afar, watching another majestic Pokemon as it too was gracefully perched and appeared to watching another Pokemon.

That's me (the blue one). I targeted Zell on Night 4.

GTFO.

It's not a "card", it's just the fact that you two have sprung up as a pair to lynch an investigator townie on the lamest grounds :p - I even hinted that maybe you've just been led WAY astray - Dyson is more clearly mafia his actions today, but you're doing yourself no favours.

Mcoy didn't build the accusation on lame grounds. Mcoy built the lynch based on your role description about the Aurora beam. Mcoy was hit by the beam on the fourth night and despite being a plant pokemon recieved the negative affects the next day. (Mcoy would like to point out you claim your power only affect dragon types so even if your attack was redirected or copied by a ditto this should have had no affect on Mcoy)

Mcoy has high doubts Rez would make two characters have the same ability to cause ten word posts or we'd have seen a lot more people with the restriction In the game. Mcoy has stood by the last two days watching townies be murdered at night and no votes come in the day and Mcoy thinks It's time for action. Mcoy has stepped up to the plate to give the townies at least a bit of a chance before we're all murdered in our sleep and Mcoy finds this the most solid vote to go on at the moment.

If Mcoy was a mafia member he wouldn't be pushing so much for a lynch as Mcoy would be contempt just waiting until night time for another easy kill as the mafia have been doing the past few days.

Mcoy didn't build the accusation on lame grounds. Mcoy built the lynch based on your role description about the Aurora beam. Mcoy was hit by the beam on the fourth night and despite being a plant pokemon recieved the negative affects the next day. (Mcoy would like to point out you claim your power only affect dragon types so even if your attack was redirected or copied by a ditto this should have had no affect on Mcoy)

SO you're just going to ignore the quote from Night 4, where I follow Zell, and it states explicitly what happens, and how I DON'T use my aurora beam?

Mcoy evolved me. I have no reason to believe he is working against the town. Why would a mafioso have a power that benefitted the town? It makes no sense.

If you look back at all the other games I've played you'll see I always play this way, believing we need to take a risk to win. It's no secret that I believe that the community here is too scaredy-cat about making a lynch unless there's foolproof evidence (I'm looking at you Dannyboy) and that is not how to win as a townie. It's simple as that.