N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

Ok, this is going to annoy everyone, but I reread my role and remembered that If I target a dragon type pokemon, their post count will be limited to 10 words per post...which I completely forgot about!

So basically Marcamilian is a dragon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we need to know everyone's pokemon today. IT will sort out who is evil

So far here is what we know:

Brian Mcoy - ??? (Something to do with the spores? Or was that Lombre?)

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Sazandora (Three heads, random powers, for some reason doesn't know what they are AND doesn't appear in the write-up. This is unlikely)

Dyson - Ninetails

Eddie Coleslaw - Gible?

Ellmeister - ???

heroicjanitor - ???

MadDog - Exegutor (Lie detector)

Marcamillian - ??? (He claimed someone but can't remember who)

mr-paul - ???

Nintendohnut - Tentacool (Pokedex investigator)

Paj Meen Ah - Articuno (I assume?)

Sméagol - Shiny Kindra (Protector?)

Tales - Moltres

Zell - ???

Please correct me if I have missed someone. The green and red pokemon targeted me tonight, which I would assume is Rayquaza. If Marcamillian is the green and red/red and green pokemon it would be interesting. I think we should probably lynch a dragon pokemon, as there seem to be a few too many really. I suspect that dual dragon types may actually be mafia (A single dragon type, Diageo, would be good and duals would be evil?), which is why there are so many. It would also explain the seeming uselessness of Dannyboy's power (he targets someone, doesn't get a PM back to say what happened, and doesn't appear in the write-ups?) and why Marcamillian was confusing things, as he is quite possibly rayquaza?

Another theory, but we need to do something really or it's game over for the town.

If I'm honest I don't believe Dannyboy. He says he has three powers, but he doesn't know which one is used. He also says that he doesn't appear in write-ups. Now this is all very well... but what is the point of his power? If he doesn't know what he is doing, and doesn't appear in the write-ups, why does he even exist? He's certainly not of any use to the town, and with two people unable to vote that's clearly not a 'good power.

We are very close to losing this. If you are not mafia I would ask you to remove your vote from marcamillian - he may be evil, but if not the mafia must be very close to majority (one or two away I would think). I suspect that if a townie or two votes the wrong way then all the mafia could just join them and it'd be game over.

Incidentally I think we've lost anyway, but never mind. This game was incredibly hard without any investigator who could say whether someone was simply good or evil.

For the record I think it's probably Dragon dual types which are mafia - there are too many of them around for them all to be good.

Dohnut, I wrote about my role yesterday if you go back a page, the day ended soon after. In the write up I believe that I am the mystical flying pokemon it mentions.

You mean the wise pokemon that finally found itself in need of defence?

We really need to hear from everyone about their pokemon. If we don't then we are definitely going down.

Beware of following lynch trains as they may be started by mafiosos at this point.

Ok, this is going to annoy everyone, but I reread my role and remembered that If I target a dragon type pokemon, their post count will be limited to 10 words per post...which I completely forgot about!

Mcoy vote: Paj Meen Ah

Mcoy was hit by your power a few days ago and was restricted to 10 posts a day. Mcoy is not a dragon so clearly you're making up some bullshit.

Mcoy was hit by your power a few days ago and was restricted to 10 posts a day. Mcoy is not a dragon so clearly you're making up some bullshit.

Mcoy would like to correct himself here. Mcoy meant 10 words per post.

Edited by Brian Mcoy
Automerged Doublepost

Mcoy would like to correct himself here. Mcoy meant 10 words per post.

He didn't accuse you of being a dragon, he accused marcamillian? Unless he also accused you...

The red and green pokemon MUST be mafia. It roleblocked me again last night, which means the mafia is worried about my power. Marc claimed he was the red and green pokemon the other day, and yesterday we were saying that there were two red and green pokemon so there was some confusion. Now that Peeps is dead, and was green and red, there can be only one. So marc must be mafia. Really need to hear from him right now or I'll be voting for him too, at the moment I think we should hold off to hear from him; we don't want to end the day early, and we certainly don't want to lynch another townie.

Days are short, but I want to hear from both of them. I really don't know about marc - the other day a green and red pokemon was 'watching over me' and tonight one hit me hard and roleblocked me. That's a bit confusing. Also the fact that yesterday the lynch of marcamillian got really close really fast suggested that the mafia had been on their forum going 'quick, we can lynch a townie if we all vote'. So I'm a little wary of lynching marc, although I do suspect him. I just really don't know. I just think we should go for Dannyboy because he seems pretty useless for the town.

Also I think there are 4-5 mafiosos, max 6 at the start of the game. If Aqui1a was one then that's one down, if not there could still be all 4-6. We need to get rid of one today.

Also: Sméagol 'prevented the kill' the other night. If Dragons turn out to be evil after all by some stupid twist, the mafia may have just set it up so that he appears good.

Either way, I want to hear from people today. And I want a proper full list of people's pokemon before the end of the day, too. It's really needed to narrow things down here - we have to catch the turquoise and orange killer.

He didn't accuse you of being a dragon, he accused marcamillian? Unless he also accused you...

The red and green pokemon MUST be mafia. It roleblocked me again last night, which means the mafia is worried about my power. Marc claimed he was the red and green pokemon the other day, and yesterday we were saying that there were two red and green pokemon so there was some confusion. Now that Peeps is dead, and was green and red, there can be only one. So marc must be mafia. Really need to hear from him right now or I'll be voting for him too, at the moment I think we should hold off to hear from him; we don't want to end the day early, and we certainly don't want to lynch another townie.

Mcoy would like to highlight you to this part/

Days are short, but I want to hear from both of them. I really don't know about marc - the other day a green and red pokemon was 'watching over me' and tonight one hit me hard and roleblocked me. That's a bit confusing. Also the fact that yesterday the lynch of marcamillian got really close really fast suggested that the mafia had been on their forum going 'quick, we can lynch a townie if we all vote'. So I'm a little wary of lynching marc, although I do suspect him. I just really don't know. I just think we should go for Dannyboy because he seems pretty useless for the town.

Also I think there are 4-5 mafiosos, max 6 at the start of the game. If Aqui1a was one then that's one down, if not there could still be all 4-6. We need to get rid of one today.

Also: Sméagol 'prevented the kill' the other night. If Dragons turn out to be evil after all by some stupid twist, the mafia may have just set it up so that he appears good.

Either way, I want to hear from people today. And I want a proper full list of people's pokemon before the end of the day, too. It's really needed to narrow things down here - we have to catch the turquoise and orange killer.

You want answers. Mafia not answer. Day ends. Mafia win.

Whoa, you're going after me "because I'm useless to the town"? Gee, thanks very much. :blank:

Anyway, I didn't say I have three powers. I get a random power each night. Whether it cycles between three powers, I don't know, but it's a valid theory. Perhaps there is a pattern and ReZ wanted me to figure it out on its own? I really don't know.

Anyway, I target random people simply because I don't want to just sit and do nothing. If I use my power, at least there's a chance I might be helpful to the town. It seems it wasn't helpful tonight, though, and for that I apologise. :(